Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

question for americancels

fukurou

fukurou

the supreme coder
★★★
have you withdrawn your money from the bank?
are you concerned about bank runs?

is crypto the answer? maybe metals?

throw away all your money, you're not going to win this stupid cuck system

over

America is who created this woke gay ass system that ruined society videogames and movies

NUKE IT AND BE DONE!

No, never cared about it.

Metals on the other hand, yes, but Rare Earth Metals (not gold).

Buy gold and bury it

diversify assets

Crypto banks made insolvent overnight, I would say the Federal Reserve and the government has declared war on crypto. :feelsjuice:

Crypto banks made insolvent overnight, I would say the Federal Reserve and the government has declared war on crypto. :feelsjuice:
what about using Monero with cold wallets? isn't that a good idea?

what about using Monero with cold wallets? isn't that a good idea?
They're currently trying to flush out all crypto as a form of propping up a dying dollar, I expect to see major losses on all crypto across the board in the coming weeks. Be extremely cautious. :feelsjuice:

They're currently trying to flush out all crypto as a form of propping up a dying dollar, I expect to see major losses on all crypto across the board in the coming weeks. Be extremely cautious. :feelsjuice:
yeah but monero is better than bitcoin

yeah but monero is better than bitcoin
Just be careful whatever crypto investments you do in the coming weeks or months, because like I said, they're going to pull every dirty trick in the book to prop up the dollar.
:feelsjuice: :blackpill:

Just be careful whatever crypto investments you do in the coming weeks or months, because like I said, they're going to pull every dirty trick in the book to prop up the dollar.
:feelsjuice: :blackpill:
what does careful even mean?
if one doesn't act, he could get stuck with CBDC fake digital money instead of actual money.

CBDC is woke crypto with expiration date and limits on what you can buy (they won't even let you buy meat)