Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Question for currycels

To koniec

To koniec

Nah I'd Lose
-
Does indian cucks worship priyanka chopra for marrying that white chad ? i know nothing about india and indian bollywood stars but i know that she was miss world 2000. Does somebody calls her a race traitor or praises that white chad that 'bruhh indian women are the best SLAYYY OUR QUUUEEEEEEN'

I hate that whore and hate it even more for marrying the white guy. I actually hate Bollywood in general, it is racist

Not Indian, but that guy doesn’t look white, look at his fucking nose, the thing is huge

Also his eyes are dark af

Does indian cucks worship priyanka chopra for marrying that white chad ? i know nothing about india and indian bollywood stars but i know that she was miss world 2000. Does somebody calls her a race traitor or praises that white chad that 'bruhh indian women are the best SLAYYY OUR QUUUEEEEEEN'
Priyanka Chopra 2021 BAFTAs Outfit | InStyle

She's heighmogging her husband.
Beyond over.

Last edited:
He is only 5’6. Wtf.

Proof that face>>>>height (by a large margin)
JFL, copers will say it's because he's social status maxxxed. Except for the fact that she is too, so there's no reason she would try to jump on that band wagon, unless you are a redpiller.

Race loyalty outside the west doesn't really exist I think.
Most people that different groups hate are ones that live right next to them, like India Pakistan, Armenia Azerbeijan, etc.
People from further away nations are mostly looked at in a neutral sense I would guess.

She's a old hag btw she should have rode plenty of bollywood chads before him so dn care