Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Potential solutions for Currycels and Ricecels?

Langvorbei

Langvorbei

Gigachud
It is of course to be expected that it is over and done for currycels and ricecels living in USA/Canada and Europe. My question is this: Would Western-born currycels and ricecels have better chances if they tried returning to their respective ancestral homelands? I would expect in the case of currycels, that being a Western-born (especially American) curry perhaps affords one a bit of clout or status back in India itself, as Americans are perceived as cool, rich, and hip. Not to mention that Indians in America (generally speaking) tend to be well off financially, and would definitely be wealthier than the average impoverished Indian guy. If I were a currycel, I would do all the necessary looksmaxx b.s. then moneymaxx like crazy, then make an attempt to move back to India and try to find an Indian wife, then either remain in India or bring her back to the United States/Canada. Assuming your family is not completely Westernized, you could even try to get an arranged marriage. If I were a ricecel, I would perform the necessary looksmaxxing, being sure to kpopmaxx as much as possible, then make an attempt at my ancestral homeland. For a white, manlet, incel, such as myself this is impossible, as returning to my ancestral homelands in Europe would most likely result in an even more brutal mogging than I currently experience in the United States.

P.S. this is my first thread on INCELS.IS so let me know whether this is a decent thread or if I need to step it up.

Americans are only perceived of as cool to other countries if they are black or white chad.

It's over for even normie rice and curries. You just get mogged by white and black normies, and all of your foids are salivating for whitu cocku. Hellish existence. Just leave.

It's over for even normie rice and curries. You just get mogged by white and black normies, and all of your foids are salivating for whitu cocku. Hellish existence. Just leave.
I don't disagree, but the supply of whitu cocku is significantly lower in India and Asia. Maybe guys in China would be in competition with Russians there on business, or Japanese men would be in competition with Amerimutt soldiers stationed on military bases there, but places like India, most of SEA, etc have much lower numbers of whites.

@wereq says I can't even get an arranged marriage to a mainland currywhore.

I don't disagree, but the supply of whitu cocku is significantly lower in India and Asia. Maybe guys in China would be in competition with Russians there on business, or Japanese men would be in competition with Amerimutt soldiers stationed on military bases there, but places like India, most of SEA, etc have much lower numbers of whites.
Exactly why you leave if you're normie. If you're a chadlite chang or some shit, you can some what compete. There's definitely a niche for gook pretty boys. There's slim pickings for Asian normies tho.

Exactly why you leave if you're normie. If you're a chadlite chang or some shit, you can some what compete. There's definitely a niche for gook pretty boys. There's slim pickings for Asian normies tho.
Yeah, the only hope for ricecels appears to be kpopmaxxing/prettyboymaxxing, however this only really works for Chinks/Japs/Koreans or hapas, and is more difficult for gooks, flips, etc, but not impossible.

Yeah, the only hope for ricecels appears to be kpopmaxxing/prettyboymaxxing, however this only really works for Chinks/Japs/Koreans or hapas, and is more difficult for gooks, flips, etc, but not impossible.
No, the only hope for ricecels is to invent a Time Machine, go back in time and Uno reverse the Hiroshima bomb. :feelskek:

Sure, but why would i want to live in a shithole? I enjoy owning guns and not living in an overpopulated country and having a good standard of living

I would feel better about importing a qt3.14 indian waifu from the homeland.