Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Question for gymcels, when did you realize gym-maxxing wasn't going to get you laid?

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
Did you go in thinking this was your last hope only for it to fail to get you any pussy?

This is what awaits gymcels
2A177CCB B4C7 4CA7 B131 4D9F67FF4DC6

I've never attempted to really gymmaxx, but those who do it solely in the hopes of getting a foid are severely deluded; if you are truly a subhuman, no amount of muscles or leanmaxxing will hide your face/height/race/NT status... :feelsclown:

They'll always prefer any skinny, tall Chad over you, or even any of the plentiful amounts of "ripped" MTNs and above; it is the same with wealthmaxxing solely for foids. :feelsUgh:

No weight for face.

This is what awaits gymcels
View attachment 670051
I probably wouldn't complain if she wanted my dick tbh.
I've never attempted to really gymmaxx, but those who do it solely in the hopes of getting a foid are severely deluded; if you are truly a subhuman, no amount of muscles or leanmaxxing will hide your face/height/race/NT status... :feelsclown:

They'll always prefer any skinny, tall Chad over you, or even any of the plentiful amounts of "ripped" MTNs and above; it is the same with wealthmaxxing solely for foids. :feelsUgh:
:feelsrope:
No weight for face.
Yep, that's true.