Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Question for incels

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Do you see average men being orbiters trying to get women's attention or just below average men and subhumans? Like on average which do you see more of. Also how many average men do you see in relationships compared to average men orbiting.

Average

Below average men aren't even considered orbiter worthy
So you see more average men orbiting? And who do you see in relationships with foids? High tier normie, chad lite, or Chad?

Average men are the majority of orbiters and relationship-havers. Chads tend not to settle as much as average men.

Yes

Tall normies and HTNs
Honestly I see the same thing. Average men get relationships if they're tall. HTN get relationships with average women. I've also seen that normies with muscle or athletic normies can score below average or fat women. Have you seen this?

Average men are the majority of orbiters and relationship-havers. Chads tend not to settle as much as average men.
It's just weird that they're also orbiters but some are able to get in relationships. NTmax maybe.

Below average looking men can’t even betabux, they just get avoided by foids, average men are being used, above average men are desired

Below average looking men can’t even betabux, they just get avoided by foids, average men are being used, above average men are desired
^^^^ perfect description. Average men are used and below average men are ignored and hated expect being milked for only fans or online shit.

Average. I think it's the case for all men (but not with the same efficiency, unfortunately).