Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Question for IncelTear female users

ldargoblin

ldargoblin

Slobcel
★★★★★
Many IT users say that male physical attractiveness is subjective and there are many shades of grey in what women find attractive, so I'm curious how many of you are physically much more attracted to the guy on the left because he happened to be your type or maybe you know women who are attracted to this type of man.

Fggbh65

The females there have dicks

Yikes inkler! Lets unpack this. Attraction is completely subjective! It just happens that vast majority of women would prefer a 6'4 handsome steroid abusing Chad to a 5'4 recessed jaw garden gnome, but the former just has a better personality! Checkmate inkler

Forget it they will just say that the left guy is pathologically insecure.

I know they wont touch threads they cant cherrypick and misunderstand like retards but I'm REALLY interested in their answer on this

Many IT users say that male physical attractiveness is subjective and there are many shades of grey in what women find attractive, so I'm curious how many of you are physically much more attracted to the guy on the left because he happened to be your type or maybe you know women who are attracted to this type of man.

View attachment 635486
It's not between ugly dudes and handsome guys. It's choosing between chad, chang, chadriguez, tyrone, chaddam, or chadpreet :foidSoy:

They are all gonna say left guy has bad personality. Or maybe they will lie and say left guy just to own le insools

No foid is gonna chose the left (ugly one) of course, it doesen’t even matter if he has a 100 times better personality, he will lose anyway.

Not to mention their “personality” detector is dogshit because the worst psychopathic thugmaxxed men on the planet who have been bullies in hs are swimming in pussy while nice and good mannered incels rot I WONDER WHAT IS THE MEANING BEHIND IT :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
:yes::yes::yes:

They're gonna say:

"I prefer the guy on the right but the one on left isn't UGLY. Everyone has their preferences, silly. Im sure theres someone out there for him and he'll make her very happy just not me teeeheee : )"

Last edited:
:foidSoy:The guy on the left is actually really cute, if I didn't have a boyfriend I'd totally date him!

:feelsjuice:

Not to mention their “personality” detector is dogshit because the worst psychopathic thugmaxxed men on the planet who have been bullies in hs are swimming in pussy while nice and good mannered incels rot I WONDER WHAT IS THE MEANING BEHIND IT :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
No ya see those men are simply good at faking it until the women are already trapped. For WHATEVER REASON ugly incels just can't hide their toxic personalities... :feelsseriously:

It's brutal that both are the same species

why would u ask a question to someone u know will lie to you over it

and u know the response anyways. the neurological responses and how they differ between these 2 men