Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Question for latincels living in a latin country

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★
Do you believe your country is chauvinistic?
I hear many women say most of latinamerica is chauvinistic but I do not see it, women are still heavily privileged and our culture still teaches young men to respect them always, basically to grow into simps and whiteknights.
I really don't see the chauvinism in these countries

Women are worshipped and simped for no matter what the culture, and there are no exceptions.

The world is one giant never ending pussy worshipping feet licking simp for women and chad

Women are worshipped and simped for no matter what the culture, and there are no exceptions.

The world is one giant never ending pussy worshipping feet licking simp for women and chad
Facts, women are worshipped everywhere, but not in every place has feminism taken over.

Where I live everyone is a fucking bluepill simping normie scum in a shithole

I sadly live in this cesspool hole called letrinamerica and is horrible how females are worshiped, people that belive that latin america is a machismo conservative place is 20 years laters

Where I live everyone is a fucking bluepill simping normie scum in a shithole
Facts, women are worshipped everywhere, but not in every place has feminism taken over.
I sadly live in this cesspool hole called letrinamerica and is horrible how females are worshiped, people that belive that latin america is a machismo conservative place is 20 years laters
can i as white american fuck your women if i speak spanish? or does first world game not work in south america

can i as white american fuck your women if i speak spanish? or does first world game not work in south america
If you are white you cant be an incel in latin america and i hope you get mugged and killed by the rampant gangs that rule the steets of l*tin america you """"white""""cel

If you are white you cant be an incel in latin america and i hope you get mugged and killed by the rampant gangs that rule the steets of l*tin america you """"white""""cel
cool hopefully i can fuck your women someday. i cant fly though so id have to go down by boat. which is pretty unrealistic tbh. but maybe someday i can come cum in your oneitis

In mine you need to speak fluent portuguese. Show any vulnerability and you will be another dumb gringo who got played and robbed. White american mogs but you need to be smart and know how things here work. If this happens then I think you can fuck many favela whores

Foids are the most privileged living things here. They do as they want none stop and they still ask for more privileges. They ironically always pick the most toxic men , get killed in the process and blame all men for their stupidity. Machismo is real, and latinfoids keep it alive. :blackpill:
Can try, might die in the process tho