Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Question to mods.

Dolphinmaxxer

Dolphinmaxxer

I bust nuts and rhymes.
-
Why the fuck are "Inceldom Discussion" and "The Lounge" visible to unlogged outsiders?!?!

Only "Must Read content" should be visible to them with posts and articles strictly related to blackpill and general injustice men have to face.
I don't want some IT tranny or anyone more sane than them to go into "The Lounge" and see Sneirs or some other dumbfucks "SPIELKOMMANDO ASS 14YO KLONAZEPAM RAPE IN VIDEO GAME BULLSHIT"

the better question is why is sneir allowed here in the first place :feelskek:

:feelskek: We should only show them the sewers, I would like to see bots making sense of that.

Why the fuck are "Inceldom Discussion" and "The Lounge" visible to unlogged outsiders?!?!

Only "Must Read content" should be visible to them with posts and articles strictly related to blackpill and general injustice men have to face.
I don't want some IT tranny or anyone more sane than them to go into "The Lounge" and see Sneirs or some other dumbfucks "SPIELKOMMANDO ASS 14YO KLONAZEPAM RAPE IN VIDEO GAME BULLSHIT"
Upvoted.

If they only see the must read they'll think this site is all boring and researchy.

Also dolphins are chads.