Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Question to Putincels

PolskiKartofel

PolskiKartofel

Average Cigarettes Enjoyer / Undesired Bassist
★★★★★
Interesting if Putin turned off .is and sent us, inkwells, at war, you would be still eager to cope and support him
Obviously if you're not Russian/Belarusian/Resident of Russia allied country, I can understand you support your own country/ally.
I'm very interested, I don't support west clown world, but tbh I wouldn't like to live under Putin's rule.
This forum is very polarised in this dilemma.

both jewkraine and russia are shitholes that need to be bombed
if you really think that russia is any better than ukraine then you're delusional, slav toilets won't even date their own men and they're known to be such race traitors. plus hypergamy is the same in russia.
the only reasons some incels hate ukraine is because the west supports it

if you really think that russia is any better than ukraine then you're delusional, slav toilets won't even date their own men and they're known to be such race traitors. plus hypergamy is the same in russia.
the only reasons some incels hate ukraine is because the west supports it
Slav foids are worst, many Slavs made here threads about their foids hypergamy. I don't think Russia is better, but I'm wondering why Slavs have to kill Slavs? Like in Poland in 1919-1921 (but it was a mainly political war like today)

I wouldn't like to live under Putin's rule.
Here's your problem, you seem to think he is some sort of evil authoritarian absolute dictator like Stalin or some shit, while in reality he's basically just a classic liberal. Might be because you're polish (i think), and modern pro-Western Poland has a massive anti-Russia hard on, which is probably reflected in the media you consume

Last edited:
They don’t need to be they just need the Jews in power to be taken out
slav toilets won't even date their own men and they're known to be such race traitors
All foids are like this, group identities mean little to nothing to them. It’s why all foids need to be put in rayp chambers to be used by men of their race

What do most Poles think of Orthodoxy, do they dislike it since its accociated with being pro Putin?

What do most Poles think of Orthodoxy, do they dislike it since its accociated with being pro Putin?
Ukrainians are also Orthodox Christians, but they have their own patriarchs. Generally Poles are tolerant for Eastern Christians

Why do you think that you'll have to live under him?