Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Quick Reminder That There is No Hope for Incels ANYWHERE in the World

• Thread starter Deleted member 14382
  • Start date
Deleted member 14382

Deleted member 14382

Self-banned
-
Just returned from an 18-day vacation in China, Singapore, Malaysia and Taiwan (I've also traveled to 30 countries on 5 continents over the past 11 years, so I know what I'm talking about here).

The reality is that ugly white males are treated just as badly in these countries as they are in the Anglosphere. Subhuman noodle whores in Asia will avoid eye contact with your ugly kisser just as quickly as blonde sorority chicks in California will. There's no discernible difference in their reactions towards unattractive men at all. None whatsoever. All women are the same, and ugliness is universally reviled. I'm shocked that there are still delusional white men that believe they transform into Chads the moment they step foot overseas. JFL.

So, in case any of you have illusions of escaping the Black Pill by ascending in Asia, save yourselves the trip. Incels are considered ugly even in the most remote corners of the planet. There is no such thing as a magical place in the world where women are somehow wired differently and find ugly men desirable.

I'm shocked that there are still delusional white men that believe they transform into Chads the moment they step foot overseas. JFL.
Actually, i only hear every other race about that, not whites

Do you ever see a white say “JBW bro?” “Just SEAmaxx bro” “whites are volcels bro”

Well, at least you can travel around the world.

You’re a volcel if you haven’t tried ascending in an African village.

JBW only works if you're at least a 5. Sure, a 5/10 white guy is gonna have more smv than a 5/10 rice but a sub5 incel in the west would still be an incel in riceland or SEA. Hypergamy has caught up in these places as well. Maybe you could go to some remote village, not a major city, but even then you may have to betabuxx to ascend if you're a legit truecel.

White = nordic/germanic/anglo-celtic

Mediterranean/Slavic = "white" ethnics

Lol at "whites" whose traits resemble more the ones of a native Zabbaleen/North African/Turk than a nordic god and still believe to play the JBW game.

Last edited:
Foids will avoid eye contact with you there too. There's absolutely no correlation between a woman's looks/economic condition, and who she's attracted to.

I switched my Tinder passport to Nairobi and managed to get two matches after 2 days of swiping, both unmatched after a few hours though.

tbh standards for noodlewhores are lower but if you think JBW works on some prime noodlewhore you are beyond high

I switched my Tinder passport to Nairobi and managed to get two matches after 2 days of swiping, both unmatched after a few hours though.
That isn’t a village, that’s a city.

JBW only works if you're at least a 5. Sure, a 5/10 white guy is gonna have more smv than a 5/10 rice but a sub5 incel in the west would still be an incel in riceland or SEA. Hypergamy has caught up in these places as well. Maybe you could go to some remote village, not a major city, but even then you may have to betabuxx to ascend if you're a legit truecel.
I disagree. You have to be at least an 8 to get a foid anywhere in the world to instinctively make eye contact with you. Otherwise, she will avoid looking at you as if you're Medusa.

Ethnics will never understand that..Face>everything

tbh standards for noodlewhores are lower but if you think JBW works on some prime noodlewhore you are beyond high
Didn't notice any difference at all between the standards of ugly, short, subhuman noodle whores in Asia, and the standards of tall, blonde, beautiful girls in New York. None whatsoever. We really need to eradicate this stubborn, pervasive myth that a woman's sexual preferences are correlated with her looks.

Its truly over

Ethnics will never understand that..Face>everything
It doesn't even matter if you're an "ethnic" tbh. You just have to be at least an 8 in order for foids to find you attractive anywhere on earth.

Welp, better just invest my savings in surgeries then.

noodles only see two types of white guys

1. chad/chadlites. only exception is tall white normies may get laid without paying much
  2. old fat white guys or ugly white guys beta buxing a noodlewhore and her family

Have you considered visiting McMurdo Station, Antarctica? From what I've read young men & women hook-up with each other pretty frequently to keep warm during those cold cold nights.

Here come the JBWcels.

Actually, i only hear every other race about that, not whites

Do you ever see a white say “JBW bro?” “Just SEAmaxx bro” “whites are volcels bro”
Saying "JBW" should be a bannable offense tbh

And again, so horribly mogged at travelling

JBW is true, albeit a bit exaggerated.

I disagree. You have to be at least an 8 to get a foid anywhere in the world to instinctively make eye contact with you. Otherwise, she will avoid looking at you as if you're Medusa.

You're coping if you think a normie 5/10 white guy with average european height cant get laid in China or SEA. Maybe the noodle foid isnt gonna be ecstatic about it but she'll still suck that white cock and be happy about it. It's true that only 8+ men really get a foids panties wet, but it's out of touch with reality to suggest that normies dont get laid, at least for now that is.

You're coping if you think a normie 5/10 white guy with average european height cant get laid in China or SEA. Maybe the noodle foid isnt gonna be ecstatic about it but she'll still suck that white cock and be happy about it. It's true that only 8+ men really get a foids panties wet, but it's out of touch with reality to suggest that normies dont get laid, at least for now that is.
Sub 8 white men can betabux in Asia, but don't expect anything more.

Sub 8 white men can betabux in Asia, but don't expect anything more.
Lol at people even considering betabux as an option. "Ugly guys can get girls bro"

None of those are Thailand or Philippines. Moron

Nah a ton of ugly dudes i know got gf, but they dont get them through approaching or tinder, probably social circle. I mean what do i know, i dont got a social circle
Ps i live in indonesia
Not worth it, might as well find some cheap prostitute or sugarbaby that offer gfe in EE

Lol at people even considering betabux as an option. "Ugly guys can get girls bro"
Yeah, most men are too clueless to realize that they're secretly despised by the women they're betabuxxing.
Been to both of those countries and didn't notice any difference at all in how women reacted to my existence (not counting hookers).

China, Singapore, Malaysia and Taiwan

Next time try Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, and Cambodia instead of those four countries. No surprise about China though. I had similar experiences as you in both the northern and southern parts.

Next time try Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, and Cambodia instead of those four countries. No surprise about China though. I had similar experiences as you in both the northern and southern parts.
I've been to Thailand, the Philippines and Cambodia. No difference at all in my experiences there (not counting hookers).

Oh, one more thing I forgot to mention about Asia. Noodle whores are very age-sensitive, even more so than Western foids. So, if you're old, don't even think about making eye contact with one. She will quickly look the other way and be appalled that a man your age even had a sexual thought about her. Make no mistake, these bitches are very primitive, and won't hesitate to make it very clear how they feel about you.