Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Quick reminder to all the incel tears users lurking rn, you are the true incels

Indiancel

Indiancel

खत्म हो गया
-
I cannot imagine you thinking you are any better then actual incels.The true incels are all on inceltears subreddit.

We just have to simply look at you guys meetup picture from 2019

59884D52 8C43 4067 927E FC5BAE2A9AA9

Literally every single one of you is either fat, below average facially, shitty colored hairstyle or all 3 into one

I am pretty sure most of you have it worse then the average user here. You for sure arent normal people as a normal person doesnt spend 24/7 caring about ¨incels¨, maybe it is to feel superior as you were bullied in highschool and realised that the more attractive people had it better then you despite of your ¨great¨ personality. And now you want to project that unto us, the guys who are actually improving themselves.

You know i don't really tell people to kill themselves unironically, but if i was in your situation i would have definitely threw myself in front of a car.

7D93F45D 7E66 4596 A527 B4409575B0E1

GrAYcel thread, can't say you're wrong though

Nice post GrAYcel

good thread
ITcucks really are pathetic

What us Carlito from WWE doing there?

why is he banned