Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Quit vaping ecigs after 5 years heavy use

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
Holy fuck I'm on day 3 and still coughing a lot.

I wasn't even planning on quitting but I've had such a bad cough from a bad flu (maybe it's the coof) for a month and it just kept getting worse to the point where every puff of an ecigarette would cause me to cough. And I basically vape all day long. So my whole day is puff, cough, puff cough, puff, cough. Non-stop all day long. It's been driving me fucking insane to the point where I've involuntarily quit vaping. I'm coughing out 5 years of crap in my lungs. It legit feels like there's some spots in my lungs that have not been exposed to the air in many years.

nice, i'm trying to quit too because it's a waste of money

this happened to me in the past and i stayed coughing for days until i started drinking lemonade with olive oil to reduce the puffing.
i would put a whole citron in a cup and pur hot olive oil in it then leave it for couple hours and go back to it when it's cold and then boil it again so i can drink it hot. it helped me a lot.

I stopped vaping a few moths ago since I was spending almost 300 dollars a month on disposables.
Best thing I ever did, now I dont drink or smoke anything.
Real truecels stay sober. Drinking and smoking/vaping are normie traits.

Holy fuck I'm on day 3 and still coughing a lot.

I wasn't even planning on quitting but I've had such a bad cough from a bad flu (maybe it's the coof) for a month and it just kept getting worse to the point where every puff of an ecigarette would cause me to cough. And I basically vape all day long. So my whole day is puff, cough, puff cough, puff, cough. Non-stop all day long. It's been driving me fucking insane to the point where I've involuntarily quit vaping. I'm coughing out 5 years of crap in my lungs. It legit feels like there's some spots in my lungs that have not been exposed to the air in many years.
vaping gets boring after a while tbh

Good luck brocel. I gotta get off this shit too. Cucked tax laws means I'm spending almost $20 bucks a pack, or like $30 for a 15ml disposable.

It's been almost a month now. So far so good. I didn't even slip up once since. Coughing is mostly gone now.

vaping gets boring after a while tbh
Yeah it loses it's appeal pretty quickly. And then you're just left with a nicotine habit and money spent pointlessly. It's just another habit to make profits for jews.