Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel r/AdviceForTeens Is Mega Depressing To See

M

MutismMadness

Greycel

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AdviceForTeens/comments/17odybx/how_to_tell_friend_i_dont_want_to_hook_up/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=2

I never even been to a sleepover or been invited to a friends house to just hangout when I was 15. Stupid normies saying kids in high school rarely have sex with each other is a fucking lie. I feel so fucking behind. I can't believe that I actually fell for that nonsense that most people in high school don't date and other bullshit like that. Holy shit, man. I always knew I was behind but I didn't know I was THAT behind. I fucking hate this world.

Last edited:
I stopped having sleepovers at 13 or 14 pretty much, I cannot even comprehend a sleep over with a girl that is completely foreign to me.

Suicide

Stop browsing reddit.

Meanwhile she rejected every sub HTN relentlessly

Not reading that shit, thank you anyways, I don't want to start the day with intense anxiety.

Future prettyboy in making.

I stopped having sleepovers at 13 or 14 pretty much, I cannot even comprehend a sleep over with a girl that is completely foreign to me.
Mogs me at having had a sleep over.

Mogs me at having had a sleep over.
Thats a shame :feelsbadman: Its one of the good things I can look back on in my life, I was able to get away from my family, it was like heaven playing with my friend and his siblings.

Thats a shame :feelsbadman: Its one of the good things I can look back on in my life, I was able to get away from my family, it was like heaven playing with my friend and his siblings.
My parents were good, so getting away wasn’t something I cared for.