Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel r/AllPillDebate is the "It's all in your head" meme, if it was true.

• Thread starter MillionBashStream97
  • Start date
MillionBashStream97

MillionBashStream97

Sub-3
-
I don't even have the option to show disinterest in women. It would change nothing.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AllPillDebate/comments/17mbwgp/no_interest_in_women_anymore/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb

Imagine having women show interest in you, and you turn it down, because your faggot ass is so obsessed with the "Sub-8 law" (Which doesn't exist), that you can't fathom that a woman actually wants you.

Fuck off :feelsseriously:

They constantly whine about "Sub-8 law". It's so fucking transparent that they are just a bunch of Stacy chasers.

most guys that think women show interest in them are wrong
if you think thy are, aka you are deliberating if they are or are not,
then they are not interested
if they really want you, they make it extremely clear
so most of these dudes are coping
if he was attractive and genuinely desired he would be crrempeeing rn
not posting on reddit

just like social life, sex life is not a choice
if you are attractive enough for people to like you in general
it will just happen
you cant even stop it

This is the only sentiment I agree with from that post. Reading it back he sounds like a foid complaining
Imagine having the option to decline women, no no no, imagine having women interested in you in the first place. fuck off
:yes: :yes: :yes:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AllPillDebate/comments/17mbwgp/no_interest_in_women_anymore/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb

Imagine having women show interest in you, and you turn it down, because your faggot ass is so obsessed with the "Sub-8 law" (Which doesn't exist), that you can't fathom that a woman actually wants you.

They constantly whine about "Sub-8 law". It's so fucking transparent that they are just a bunch of Stacy chasers.

Simply he is right. Women ruin your 20’s ignoring you so then when you are late 20 or 30’s you are just so disillusioned you start to openly dislike and distrust ANY women. The blackpill is just in your subconscious now

Allpill debate :feelstastyman: looks like whitepill with extra steps

just like social life, sex life is not a choice
if you are attractive enough for people to like you in general
it will just happen
you cant even stop it
Yes but with males is different since you have to project a fucking aura of high power/looks/money/self confidence otherwise foids will just perceive you as landscape or weirdo. You can actually be good looking overall but not good looking enough to balance your non NT behaviour and your niche personality/interests.

This shit is alien to foid life since nowadays even shitty looking unfriendly non nt retard foids get a chance with average guys actively chasing them

This is the only sentiment I agree with from that post. Reading it back he sounds like a foid complaining
Imagine having the option to decline women, no no no, imagine having women interested in you in the first place. fuck off
In the 2020s no less, where even average men are struggling to get it (Not as much as Sub-5s).

Simply he is right. Women ruin your 20’s ignoring you so then when you are late 20 or 30’s you are just so disillusioned you start to openly dislike and distrust ANY women. The blackpill is just in your subconscious now
What you just said has literally nothing to do with the reddit post.

1 - He didn't specify how old he was, or what "Now" means, was he ugly before?

And 2 - Even with all of this.
I
Do
Not
Care

As someone that had Z E R O attention from women L I T E R A L L Y all my life, regardless of how good I tried to make myself look, I do not feel a single shred of pity for him.
Oh he doesn’t relate to most of us to us in terms of treatment by women

Allpill debate just sounds like the whitepill with extra steps

most guys that think women show interest in them are wrong
if you think thy are, aka you are deliberating if they are or are not,
then they are not interested
if they really want you, they make it extremely clear
so most of these dudes are coping
if he was attractive and genuinely desired he would be crrempeeing rn
not posting on reddit
Yes they are copers.
'That girl smiled at me, she is probably into me!'.
In reality, smiling means nothing because many women are socialized to be nice and have basic manners.
Woman viewing you as potential betabuxxer also has nothing to do with attraction.

Real attraction is always visible and obvious.
Romantic attraction is inseparable from sexual attraction.
I remember reading one Catholic Chad priest who was popular amongst females and he said, if I remember correctly, that some women ( or woman ) even showed him bare breasts ( maybe even during divine service ).
Many autists here think that woman talking with you or showing some strange IOI is a sigh that she is attracted to you.
No, real female attraction shown through flesh and blood. They are even ready to defile social norms and basic decency to show their attraction ( like to that Chad priest ).

Last edited:
Yes they are copers.
'That girl smiled at me, she is probably into me!'.
In reality, smiling means nothing because many women are socialized to be nice and have basic manners.
Woman viewing you as potential betabuxxer also has nothing to do with attraction.

Real attraction is always visible and obvious.
Romantic attraction is inseparable from sexual attraction.
I remember reading one Catholic Chad priest who was popular amongst females and he said, if I remember correctly, that some women ( or woman ) even showed him bare breasts ( maybe even during divine service ).
Many autists here think that woman talking with you or showing some strange IOI is a sigh that she is attracted to you.
No, real female attraction shown through flesh and blood. They are ready even to defile social norms and basic decency to show their attraction ( like to that Chad priest ).
this so much.
afaik theres even research on this but yeah
dudes are retarded and like trying to crack foids body language like its the fucking enigma machine
NIGGA IF YOU AINT FUCKIN SHE AINT INTO YOU

lol the whole subreddit was banned.

Its def one of the most blackpilled subs out there tho, I find it fascinating how im starting to see more calls to action, more demands for change like the type of shit I'd advocate for (although u have to be vague with your wording)

Its def one of the most blackpilled subs out there tho, I find it fascinating how im starting to see more calls to action, more demands for change like the type of shit I'd advocate for (although u have to be vague with your wording)
*was

Shit got banned.

Sadly, that sub got banned. It was very active and based, with a few exceptions.

It was nice seeing simps, bluepillers and cucks getting their arguments destroyed. The cucks at reddit knows a blackpilled sub is going to be successful so they will ban it asap.