Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope "Getting laid is not a science"

PersonalityChimp

PersonalityChimp

taking a break
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AllPillDebate/comments/164vszf/getting_laid_is_not_a_science/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb3x&utm_name=mweb3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

In case this gets deleted:
Getting laid is not a science

I have recently ended a 2.5 year relationship. Decided to get my sorry ass on dating apps after I was over it and its not exactly difficult. Take some good photos that show you as the real you, make a funny bio, mine is 'looking for my wife' and also have a solid idea of what you're looking for. So far I have been successful. I have had a few dates these past few months which were great and some did also lead to sex, was not intended but hard to resist once you're in the position. It's not exactly a science to get laid, everyone has sex.
What is a science is trying to work out which woman is worth your time and who you're most compatible with. And although they were all really great women, so far I have not met anyone that I feel has any longterm potential, which is fine, but it makes you wonder what qualities are you looking for to establish the possibility of that being longterm, and if you're also not just looking for the same qualities as your last partner had. Maybe I am, and should be open to spending more time with these women to truly appreciate them for who they are. Now this is science, not getting laid.
You guys put too much thought into it and just confuse yourself, without realising the simple mechanics of how it all operates. Before you try to find someone you must have an idea of who and what you like so that you can best display yourself to that certain pool of people, just like I did, and this is when you meet and get to know the various people within that pool in order to find one you feel most comfortable with. in the meantime you can have some fun. now where you guys go wrong is that is that you either don't know what you're looking for so you don't market yourself properly or you try to appeal to as many people as possible, the problem here is that most people will not see you as a potential candidate as you only appeal to them partly, some may take a shot, most won't.

Well this is it bros. Time to follow this simple guide and ascend. Blackpill = Deboonked.

Lmao 'just do market research and specify a target audience bro'

And fuck that sub btw. Imagine debating these people. You’d have to be truly bored out of your skull to do this. :feelskek:

Lmao 'just do market research and specify a target audience bro'
Laughing tom cruise

The most ridiculous thing about this is him expecting is to believe he had success on dating apps or sex. Like that would ever happen to a soydditor lmao

Tales from the madhouse.

Why is it so hard to just say "Just be attractive"?...

I just did, it didn't take a ph.D in Science or Linguistics to do so. Just say that.

I have people like this so much. You have over 60% of the male population struggling a lot to get anywhere with women and retards say shit like this. And of course there is the useless advice at the last paragraph.

I'm glad no one has ever said shit like this to my face.

everyone has sex

life is all about sex. We reproduce and raise children to continue our bloodline and then we die

With the way things are going soon it'll become a subject studied with real practical lessons in school

I don't attract any girl, JFL at the advice to even have preferences