Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

R/Foreveralone users are incels in denials

• Thread starter Deleted member 41190
  • Start date
Deleted member 41190

Deleted member 41190

Self-banned
-
Who the fuck do they think they're kidding , they're on that reddit because they refuse to swallow the blackpill despite society pointing it to them in every direction. Majority of the posts talk about how ugly/antisocial they are and that they're total social outcasts , guess what other group is like that....

Too bad most of them are still reddit bluepilled faggots who are still clinging to any crumb of hope for their acension , it's not going to happen

virgin but not incel:soy:

You're right and I know it from experience. I first browsed vanilla loneliness forums like the one you mentioned around 2017 and 2018. In 2019 I finally realized and accepted being an incel.

They’ll come to realise the blackpill is right eventually

I think a lot of them are afraid to identify as Incel because of how Incels have been labeled and misrepresented as evil misogynists and heavily shamed and mocked by society. This Misrepresentstion is basically society and womens efforts to invalidate our suffering and turn the whole world against us so we continue to suffer and they can continue to BB/AF in peace.

Sure many Incels are truely hateful and misogynist (for good reason) but Incel simply means Involuntary Celibate, any efforts to brand an Incel with any other trait is malicious and dishonest.

I looked at old posts from 5-10 yrs ago on the subreddit and alot of them ascended. The few that did show pictures of themselves were normie tier guys

Why are they in denial? Incel does not mean blackpill. They are incels, just no pill.

Or am I missing something?
Also damn I'm surprised a rage comic made its way to become an entire sub reddit

r/foreveralone is the only incel sub that can survive in reddit, so ofc they can't be :blackpill:

black pill is inevitable in this situation, theyll sooner or later arrive at the same conclusion as us

They are the polar opposite of rhaast