Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

R.I.P @Thebuddhacel

• Thread starter MisanthropyInsanity
  • Start date
And yet females are the opressed gender JFL
People these days tend to absurdly hold feelings over what is material, men could spend their lifes as coal miners, only to die from lung cancer and it's not that big of a deal, but if something makes a women slightly uncomfortable, change is necessary, it's as ignorant as it could get

I still remember you brothER, hope you found peace :cryfeels:

Capture

:feelsseriously:

More than a month passed. I think he genuinely did it. RIP brocel. I hope you found your peace.
Jesus Christ women even feel the need to brag on a fellowcel's suicide thread.
They will forever be vile creatures.
Simply outrageous. Imagine being that much of a cunt:reeeeee:
On another note, Sanction Suicide is a horrible forum to vent about your frustrations as an incel as it has Reddit-tier rules where you have to respect women 24/7 and you are not allowed to share your bad experiences with them as that is considered misogynistic.
It has some cool resources on methods and stuff. It's a good resource if you don't want to fuck up and end up crippled/vegetable. I recommend their wiki as well.

when will normies pay for their vile crimes against us

Hopefully afterlife has been kind to him.

Seems like it worked

Where's boyo's artiicle written about an incel forum causing his suicide?

Oh. He lacked a vagina. Never fucking mind.

holy shit bros :cryfeels:

holy shit bros :cryfeels:
Many more on this forum will rope if it continues for years and decades to come. tho many will never rope no matter how much they desire it. a good amount will. it could be me , it could be you, its way of life for outcasts

Many more on this forum will rope if it continues for years and decades to come. tho many will never rope no matter how much they desire it. a good amount will. it could be me , it could be you, its way of life for outcasts
from now on the downhill is gargantuan.
society will continue to decay and require more wageslaves while the riches and foids live their happy lives while us, the fucked up part of society, continue to get fucked.
but in 40 years society probably wont exist if these degenerate agenda continues so whatever

from now on the downhill is gargantuan.
society will continue to decay and require more wageslaves while the riches and foids live their happy lives while us, the fucked up part of society, continue to get fucked.
but in 40 years society probably wont exist if these degenerate agenda continues so whatever
true society is too greedy, too degenerate to last longer than 2-4 decades

true society is too greedy, too degenerate to last longer than 2-4 decades
from now on or we will die as a society or there will be cyberbabies from transgender groomers or something like that

foids did this to him