Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL r/IncelExit user is happy for Chad

• Thread starter PersonalityChimp
  • Start date
PersonalityChimp

PersonalityChimp

taking a break
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelExit/comments/17nmvx6/actually_felt_happy_for_another_guy_doing_well/

In case it gets deleted:
In the past I (22M) always resented men who got laid and had girlfriends because I felt like they were members of a club that I was being excluded from. Especially if it was a really attractive girl, it just made me feel even worse about myself because I felt like in comparison I wasn’t achieving as much and had lower worth than them. I mostly compensated by doing well in classes and boasting about how my academics were so much better than theirs (except for when theirs were better than mine in which case I really didn’t know what to do) and how I was surely going to be making more money than them. But after being in therapy for a few years and really making progress in terms of viewing relationships as relationships instead of as status symbols, I for the first time in my entire life felt happy for another guy. He’s in one of my classes and I’ve gone to functions with him before, and this smoking hot international girl (like actual model status) was putting the moves on him at a club and they ended up hooking up. He’s a pretty cool guy and I genuinely felt a sense of happiness that he had a great night and might develop a relationship with her. But it really struck me that this was something I had truly never felt before
Image3

Somewhat cucked mindset. “Somewhat” because it doesn’t do to be angry all the time seeing couples around everywhere.

I’d be happy if a brocel ascended, that’s it.

If chads don't acknowledge us then they are our enemies

Next, poor people should learn to be happy for billionaires.

it doesn’t do to be angry all the time seeing couples around everywhere.
Of course. But there's a difference between simply not being angry and actually being happy because Chad is adding yet another roastie to his bodycount. That's just pure cuckoldry

I don't think you should be happy or angry about it, the most cucked part is wasting your time making such a post.

Absolute state of cuckdit in 2023. Beside some based subreddits as allpilldebate they're just bunch of useless cunts

I can't believe cuckdit is an actual website, very comical.