Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious r/IncelsWithoutHate is basically r/IncelTear pretending to be incels to send false signals to trucels. Fuck these ppl.

IncelPolitik

IncelPolitik

Visited by FBI/can confirm feds are monitoring us.
-
Screen Shot 2020 07 09 at 63454 PM

That place is full of "mentalcels"

what do you expect from a forum moderated by an obese black tranny?

Never forget the fattest bitch there ever was.

Board_gaming

A foid is a mod. Anyone who actually goes on their to post is not an incel at all

Never forget the fattest bitch there ever was.

Board_gaming

an esoteric reference lost to time. Only oldfag r/braincel'ers even know what you're talking about. oh man, that was the best subreddit ever.
At this point the 'YES' meme is kind of dead. So many cucks and normies are using it.

bro, I know and it makes me sad b/c that was honestly my favorite meme for like 4 months.

All the inceltear faggot refugees had to go somewhere.

IncelTear users are nothing but soyboy and feminist jews.

lmao holy fuck

I'm pretty sure this was posted with sarcasm implied. No way to know without seeing the comments.

A foid is a mod. Anyone who actually goes on their to post is not an incel at all

That's why I had to come here. It was the only incel sub remaining unsurprisingly. It's full of normies peeking in like a zoo.

At this point the 'YES' meme is kind of dead. So many cucks and normies are using it.

Never appealed to me, at this point memes are overdone ngl.

I think what annoys me most about them is how they worship chad

who cares i don't even use reddit

That's why I had to come here. It was the only incel sub remaining unsurprisingly. It's full of normies peeking in like a zoo.
This is why all redditcels should come here or go to **********. Anywhere but reddit. That place is beyond cucked.

i was never really interested in that subreddit, i read it maybe twice or so

This is why all redditcels should come here or go to **********. Anywhere but reddit. That place is beyond cucked.

Reddit was being spied on too by law enforcement despite being less of a gathering place for blackpilled incels.

redditcels might be studymaxxing or wageslaving so they may not have enough time to post here.

Reddit was being spied on too by law enforcement despite being less of a gathering place for blackpilled incels.

redditcels might be studymaxxing or wageslaving so they may not have enough time to post here.
I also studymaxx but I still post here. I guess the real reason why is because they have been on reddit for a long time and don’t want to adjust to a new forum

I also studymaxx but I still post here. I guess the real reason why is because they have been on reddit for a long time and don’t want to adjust to a new forum

Lot more scrolling and posts to respond to here so it is probably more time consuming here ngl

Lot more scrolling and posts to respond to here so it is probably more time consuming here ngl
Yeah I guess. I am a NEET so I have the time. I still study a bit but don’t go to school or work. This forum is pretty addicting ngl

This forum is pretty addicting ngl

It's the pressure to postmaxx. Greycels have it the worst because of the greycel failo, but the emphasis on postmaxxing keeps increasing :feels:

r/incelswithouthate is filled with dirty degenerate soyddit normie fags