Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious /r/inceltear asks about out opinion on Nick Vujicic, it's a brutal racepill

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
He married a noodle, disabled with man > literally every ethnic. In one of his videos he says that his blue eyes kept him from killing himself.

JBW
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0730/3537/files/NICK_VUJICIC3_large.jpg?v=1525115192

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/paioem/how_do_incels_view_nick_vujicic/

Jfl inceltears are braindead for asking questions like this. They literally spend hours of their day thinking about us.

maybe he isn't real. it could be done with a green screen

just cherry pick a guy who got lucky to disprove inceldom theory.

i wonder if IT also believes that racism isn't real because Barack Obama was president.

jfl, white's can't lose

Hate him ? No.
He is a point out of the curve. Probably rich.

Being an incel is not just about how the world look at us. It is much about lack of confidence due to social exclusion, familiar problens, broken expectations etc. Normies belive to be so above it all.

jfl, white's can't lose
Almost any white guy can ascend in Asia. It’s common knowledge but being white beats having limbs I guess.

@tehgymcel420 would you give up your limbs to become white like him?

They will also say stupid bullshit like

"Danny DeVito has no problem getting a relationship. You inkwells need to work on your personality!!!" :soy::soy::soy::soy:

maybe he isn't real. it could be done with a green screen
Legit maybe a Jewish psyops tbh. Or my deformity theory is legit(deformed men>normal ugly men)

That's like saying racism against black people doesn't exist because Barack Obama got elected president twice.

Legit maybe a Jewish psyops tbh. Or my deformity theory is legit(deformed men>normal ugly men)
Limbless betabuxxer can't slap or beat the roastie in an argument.:lul:
This is just dating down for security theory.

That family is @BummerDrummer dream
:feelsjuice:

JBW JBW JBMFW

Its easy. His face is normal ( face is the most important part of the attraction ), he was popular preacher before he meet his wife ( if I'm not mistaken ). He is rich.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back