Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious r/IncelTear Installed Spies on This Forum

Kappa

Kappa

Recruit
★★★
One of my posts got posted on r/IncelTear. It amused me, their cognitive dissonance that is. Especially from the female users. The females read my post and were confronted with hard facts and their own vulgar nature.

But there's lot of screenshots posted there from this forum. Just keep that in mind when you post here. Try to piss them off even more from now on, make your posts even more high IQ and witness the cognitive dissonance confronted with facts. Very interesting indeed 10/10.

they think that they make us mad, but instead they give us attention and make us laught

Calling them "spies" is way too fucking generous. They literally rat themselves out all the time, they just can't help themselves from lecturing us about how we are wrong and that women are great.

One of my posts got posted on r/IncelTear. It amused me, their cognitive dissonance that is. Especially from the female users. The females read my post and were confronted with hard facts and their own vulgar nature.

But there's lot of screenshots posted there from this forum. Just keep that in mind when you post here. Try to piss them off even more from now on, make your posts even more high IQ and witness the cognitive dissonance confronted with facts. Very interesting indeed 10/10.
How did the female users respond to the cold raw facts that you posted about? I'm really interested to know

3caac1e6 f56f 4888 80eb 06f74ed7fce1
This Meme Sums Up IncelTears.

good thing i never get posted on that shit subreddit
i think it's a sign of low iq to get posted there and revel in it

How did the female users respond to the cold raw facts that you posted about? I'm really interested to know

good thing i never get posted on that shit subreddit
i think it's a sign of low iq to get posted there and revel in it

See for yourselves.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/t77jxh/pedo_incels_disgusting_theory_about_little_girls/?utm_term=1765628837&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_source=embed&utm_name=&utm_content=header

Calling them "spies" is way too fucking generous. They literally rat themselves out all the time, they just can't help themselves from lecturing us about how we are wrong and that women are great.
There was one just yesterday he used the term “tit graber” trying to blend in :feelskek:

You must be new here

They place is for karma whore