Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy r/IncelTear thinks that wanting virgin partner is weird

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Banned
-

Attachments

• 1683275046932501.jpg
    1683275046932501.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 116
  • 1683275046932501.jpg
    1683275046932501.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 115
Its ok to be virgin, thats nothing to be mad about :foidSoy:
its unreasonable to expect someone to be a virgin :foidSoy:

Only roasties with blown out beef flaps think wanting virgin girls is bad.

Last edited:
if your partner isn't a virgin you just dont mean a shit to her, you are just another man on her list

stop giving them attention and dickriding them

Body count is like binary. Only 0 and 1 are acceptable. 1 is only acceptable if loyal and married to the 1. Anything else = worthless trash imprinted by too many different men. There's a reason the bible says to stone non virgins

Anything Reddit cucks think is weird is actually based and good.

Only roasties with blown out beef flaps think wanting virgin girls is bad.
They don’t think it’s bad, they’re just jealous and hate competing with better (and tighter) women

They’re cucks

Its not weird. Its unrealistic damn near impossible. Virgin foids are unicorns. They dont exist. :feelsclown:

I want a virgin because I want someone on my level. Why can't ITrannies understand this? They talk about le "power dynamic" in relationships. How does a foid not have massive power over me if she dwarfs me in terms of sex and relationship experience? In any case it doesn't matter if ITards don't understand. Virgin females have always been valued in history across the world, and it isn't for no reason.

Has IT even presented a valid argument other then "misogynist and if she is with you then she likes you more over those other guys?".

It's just a natural thing.

We'd all rather use something new than something already used, especially if we put our dicks inside it.

Nonvirgins are dirt

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back