Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel r/IncelTears member and convicted pedophile, Dr. Pizza, sentenced to 12 years in federal prison

HAHAHHAHAHA SOMEONE POST THIS THREAD ON IT LOOOOOOL

number of .co users sentences to prison: 0

Filthy soycucks

I hope Tyrone stretches his asshole in prison, if not shank him while showering, then again GET FUCKED PEDO I HOPE OTHER CUCKTEARS MEMBERS ARE NEXT.

Life fuel and based, hope he drops the soap :feelsPop::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I hope Tyrone stretches his asshole in prison, if not shank him while showering, then again GET FUCKED PEDO I HOPE OTHER CUCKTEARS MEMBERS ARE NEXT.
Cuck tears are literally on the chopping block right now as if they’re in Skyrim, no dragon coming to save them from their genetic destiny

Kiddy fiddler going to a federal prison, they should have just executed him, he isn't going to make it out alive either way

IncelTears always projecting. They don’t know that difference between hebephilia and pedophilia. They always end up being the real pedos. LifeFuel indeed.
B:A:S:E:D
LOL this is lifefuel. They fucking deserve it for being feminst soyboys pedos and supporting IT :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

He's gonna get raped or killed, even criminals hate pedos kek

Whats with pedophiles and pizza
Ever heard of PizzaGate?

In 2017, John Podesta's emails were leaked onto Wikileaks exposing him and his connections to this pizza parlor in Washington D.C. called Comet Ping Pong where many politicans like Podesta we're going there for more than some slices of pizza. Some autists on Voat.co and 4chan used the FBI categorization list of terms & code words pedophiles use to describe children.

For example:
Cheese = little girl
pepperorni: Little boy

Voat.co : https://voat.co/v/pizzagate

Over for pedocels, IT is full of mentally ill incels in denial

giga lifefuel

He thought he could rag on incels because he was cheating the whole time.

Burn him at the stake.

Leftist redditor is a pedophile. No big surprise here.

deranged homosepians

>pedo
>called dr.pizza
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back