Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

/r/PurplePillDebate: "CMV: most are foreveralone due to not getting out enough."

T

truecel23

Officer
★★
https://www.reddit.com/r/PurplePillDebate/comments/7jlf3h/cmv_most_are_foreveralone_due_to_not_getting_out/

COPE

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][–]Nephilim8 [score hidden] an hour ago [/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=small][size=small]It's also not about missing verbal cues.
The fact of the matter is that women are pickier than men. As a result, men face a lot more rejection than women do. The fact that men face more rejection is part of the problem, because it can destroy someone's self-confidence, which then compounds the problem. There was a speed-dating study a while ago where they talked about the number of "likes" (for lack of a better word) that each of the men and women received in the study. (After the end of the speed-dating event, people wrote down the names of people they'd like to meet again. If both people liked each other, they would be given each other's contact information.) In this study, they looked at each of the men and women, and counted up the number of likes that each person received. One thing that stuck out for me was that there were quite a few men who received zero likes. There were a few women who received zero likes, but it was far more common for a man to receive zero likes than for a woman to receive zero likes. This shows how much the dating game is stacked against men, in particular. (I'll post the study if I can find it again.)[/size]
[/font][/size]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][–]changeIsTheWayHopeless Incel [score hidden] an hour ago [/font][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=small]
[size=small]They're slutty for chad.
[/size][/font][/size]

:cowboy:

introvertceldom is a thing

I get out a ton. Still incel.

It kinda makes sense to think like that, but there is a difference from getting out enough because your personality leads you to do that and getting out because you think it will get you laid.

i dont go out beside work and into nature (alone). but even if i did i wouldnt get women coz i never did on the rare occasions i was out. so its a cope.

Just leave the basement theory is legit for 50% of incels here

shadowninya said:
Just leave the basement theory is legit for 50% of incels here

so damn true

I hope the introvert meme dies in my lifetime.

Most of these guys are correct about their status. Introvert or extrovert, women don't want to touch their penis.

I was in normie world my entire teenage and young adult life. I know how they think. Don't delude yourself into thinking you're some major chad but "cursed with this damn shyness!!!!"

yeah, that literally has never happened. Even shy chads get ridden before they're able to drive.

BOO!!! DOWNVOTE!!!!

FACEandLMS said:
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][–]Nephilim8 [score hidden] an hour ago [/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=small][size=small]It's also not about missing verbal cues.
The fact of the matter is that women are pickier than men. As a result, men face a lot more rejection than women do. The fact that men face more rejection is part of the problem, because it can destroy someone's self-confidence, which then compounds the problem. There was a speed-dating study a while ago where they talked about the number of "likes" (for lack of a better word) that each of the men and women received in the study. (After the end of the speed-dating event, people wrote down the names of people they'd like to meet again. If both people liked each other, they would be given each other's contact information.) In this study, they looked at each of the men and women, and counted up the number of likes that each person received. One thing that stuck out for me was that there were quite a few men who received zero likes. There were a few women who received zero likes, but it was far more common for a man to receive zero likes than for a woman to receive zero likes. This shows how much the dating game is stacked against men, in particular. (I'll post the study if I can find it again.)[/size]
[/font][/size]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][–]changeIsTheWayHopeless Incel [score hidden] an hour ago [/font][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=small]
[size=small]They're slutty for chad.
[/size][/font][/size]
:cowboy:

I saw someone on cucktears say "women can be incel because if there are genetic trash men, then certainly there are women who are also genetic trash and not meant to reproduce, right?"

Just fucking lol.

Doesn't matter if you're outgoing and go to clubs regurarly.
If you're sub5 even the most wasted obese slut will not want to touch you.

People go out in groups not alone.

tbh it really doesnt matter how you view it, the truth is, if you have actively either online or by public means tried to obtain a girlfriend or sex and failed numerous times due to being ugly/ unattractive, then you have the right to call yourself incel and acknowledge its over until u LDAR or cark it.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
tbh it really doesnt matter how you view it, the truth is, if you have actively either online or by public means tried to obtain a girlfriend or sex and failed numerous times due to being ugly/ unattractive, then you have the right to call yourself incel and acknowledge its over until u LDAR or cark it.

Yup

Wearacombl said:
Doesn't matter if you're outgoing and go to clubs regurarly.
If you're sub5 even the most wasted obese slut will not want to touch you.

I really embrace the blackening that's going on on reddit right now.