Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel R8 my resume

abujihadalaustrali

abujihadalaustrali

Hole Hater
-
I live on disabilitybuxx. Gov hates the retarded and tries to force retarded goyim into shitty jobs. I however refuse to work, refuse to pay tax, refuse to contribute in any way to this shithole country.
For the last 2 years I've had to participate in shitty disability employment training programs. It is usually a 1 hour zoom call per month for me with 1 interview every 6 months.
As part of it I had to write a resume:
Resume share

I sent this to 100s of random seek jobs, every HR bitch, every shitty job agency I could find etc. Then submitted evidence of my job search to my retard employment HR bitch.
Everything I wrote is a lie - no means to contact me, fake name, fake number.
The retard employment bitch reported me to centrelink who then talked to my doctor :feelskek:
Yesterday I checked my email and I have some good news from my doctor. I'm officially considered 100% disabled, with too many barriers to employment that I got granted permanent portability - meaning I can live in any country and get my full payment. I never have to watch another shitty retarded zoom call or attend another interview. I can LDAR in peace and wagies will pay me $1256 per fortnight to do it. I can now leave chadstralia and live in some cheap SEA shithole and still get my full payment. And the retard employment HR bitch won't get paid to train me anymore.
Being racist has its benefits :feelsokman::feelsthink::feelskek::feelsLightsaber:

Mogs me to hell and back, wish I could do shit like this but I'll have to wageslave in a few years:fuk:

@surreal 1000$+ every 2 weeks while you wageslave to eat in a third world shithole. :blackpill:

This is the kind of shit Cali FAANG employers are looking for.

Based, go live like a King in a cheap country

Good chance you'll be over qualified for most jobs you apply for ngl

Based and frenpilled

I live on disabilitybuxx. Gov hates the retarded and tries to force retarded goyim into shitty jobs. I however refuse to work, refuse to pay tax, refuse to contribute in any way to this shithole country.
For the last 2 years I've had to participate in shitty disability employment training programs. It is usually a 1 hour zoom call per month for me with 1 interview every 6 months.
As part of it I had to write a resume:
View attachment 709117
I sent this to 100s of random seek jobs, every HR bitch, every shitty job agency I could find etc. Then submitted evidence of my job search to my retard employment HR bitch.
Everything I wrote is a lie - no means to contact me, fake name, fake number.
The retard employment bitch reported me to centrelink who then talked to my doctor :feelskek:
Yesterday I checked my email and I have some good news from my doctor. I'm officially considered 100% disabled, with too many barriers to employment that I got granted permanent portability - meaning I can live in any country and get my full payment. I never have to watch another shitty retarded zoom call or attend another interview. I can LDAR in peace and wagies will pay me $1256 per fortnight to do it. I can now leave chadstralia and live in some cheap SEA shithole and still get my full payment. And the retard employment HR bitch won't get paid to train me anymore.
Being racist has its benefits :feelsokman::feelsthink::feelskek::feelsLightsaber:
Ok GrAYcel

Mega based @gymletethnicel can hopefully pull off sinialr success

Do you have the rest of the resume

Most qualified .is user.

Happy for you!