Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Racepill] An ex-muslim ethnic foid brutally rejects ex-muslim ethnics

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
JFL @ ex-muslim copers. These retards thought renouncing their religion will get them poons.

These ethnicels never knew their foids are tearing up their burqas for the white men.

Every ethnic foid's life long dream is to leave their traditional patriarchal culture, move to the west and insert a white man's cock in her mouth.

Those ethnic ex-muslim poons are not for them.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Screenshot:

Screen Shot 2020 01 27 at 14928 AM

Reddit link: if it does not embed.

@tehgymcel420
@RREEEEEEEEE

of course they have to fucking add the "perverts" pieces of shit

Shariah law now, god damn it! :feelstastyman:

As soon as any ethnic foid enters American airspace they belong to Chad
:feels:

selfies of white chads allowed only

Imagine living in a non muslim ethic country

She wants nordick looking chad

That’s to life long segregation from women, Muslim men have no idea how to pick up women. They think by sending a photo of their 4 inch circumcised and slightly deformed penis girls will go crazy and start fucking them right away. Their game is similar to the curries game like “hi bb u like sex” they don’t understand they have no chance due to their looks, race or the fact they are so inbred to the point where all of them are basically autistic.

why don't muslim foids just stick a I.E.D up there cunts and detonate, most explosive orgasm around, absolutely to die for.

I HATE ETHNIC FOIDS SO MUCH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH:reeeeee::feelsree::woke::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::woke::feelsree::reeeeee:

JFL @ ex-muslim copers. These retards thought renouncing their religion will get them poons.

These ethnicels never knew their foids are tearing up their burqas for the white men.

Every ethnic foid's life long dream is to leave their traditional patriarchal culture, move to the west and insert a white man's cock in her mouth.

Those ethnic ex-muslim poons are not for them.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Screenshot:

View attachment 194792

Reddit link: if it does not embed.

@tehgymcel420
@RREEEEEEEEE

Jfl at murtadcels.
why don't muslim foids just stick a I.E.D up there cunts and detonate, most explosive orgasm around, absolutely to die for.
Typical cumskin stormfrontcuck "humor."

Last edited:
If you are an incel and white, you are not a white. You are basically an ethnic. More specifically you are a street-shitting curry.

I never thought leaving Islam would get me pussy retard. I left it because the religion is literally 0 IQ and it has absolutely idiotic obligations.

You on the other hand literally believe that following a bunch of shitty rules will let you swim in milk while enjoying honey and grapes while fucking your harem.

You earned my respect fellow exmuslimcel

b137d34c5c44ab77ba87e45b3dc722ba--dark-souls--art-dark-souls-knight.jpg

I never thought leaving Islam would get me pussy retard. I left it because the religion is literally 0 IQ and it has absolutely idiotic obligations.

Out of interest how did Islam start? I read a post that basically humorously summed it up as Mohammed trying for years to start a religion and be a prophet, but after a decade he had less than 500 followers. So he decided fuck it and started attacking and looting caravans, and killing anyone who didn't agree to convert. In the span of a few years, he had tens of thousands of followers, and it all kept snowballing from there.

And most of the rules in Islam are from Mohammed being awkward, like not wanting people to come and bother him so he said Allah had made some rule about not coming into his tent and trying to talk to him.

It was a funny post, no idea how true or accurate.

Ex-Muslim foids are the lowest scum of that earth. Even lower than liberal Fake-"Muslims".

They only want to enjoy white cocks in slutty outfits. They exchange basic Morals for a worthless western lifestyle. Then they think this makes them somehow "intellectual" (prefering whoreism over Islam).

Out of interest how did Islam start? I read a post that basically humorously summed it up as Mohammed trying for years to start a religion and be a prophet, but after a decade he had less than 500 followers. So he decided fuck it and started attacking and looting caravans, and killing anyone who didn't agree to convert. In the span of a few years, he had tens of thousands of followers, and it all kept snowballing from there.

And most of the rules in Islam are from Mohammed being awkward, like not wanting people to come and bother him so he said Allah had made some rule about not coming into his tent and trying to talk to him.

It was a funny post, no idea how true or accurate.

The first paragraph is mostly correct. He was cast out from his society, went rogue and took shelter with other cast outs, who were mostly criminals and their living used to come from looting caravans.

Looting caravans was mainly for survival, not to spread the religion. If you loot people won't follow you.

He was a truecel who was pissed off with the society and led a very successful beta uprising.

The second paragrah is bs.

You on the other hand literally believe that following a bunch of shitty rules will let you swim in milk while enjoying honey and grapes while fucking your harem.

Also, so-called Muslim whores also go for white Chad. AWALT is universal.

High iq, religion is the biggest cope.

Don't message me if you're not white!

If you are an incel and white, you are not a white. You are basically an ethnic. More specifically you are a street-shitting curry.
This

No such thing as a whitecel

Ex-Muslim foids are the lowest scum of that earth. Even lower than liberal Fake-"Muslims".

They only want to enjoy white cocks in slutty outfits. They exchange basic Morals for a worthless western lifestyle. Then they think this makes them somehow "intellectual" (prefering whoreism over Islam).

Truth. All of them are white supremacists.

That Muslim sub has too many subscribers, it's pathetic that ethnics still believe in this stuff in current year.

That Muslim sub has too many subscribers, it's pathetic that ethnics still believe in this stuff in current year.

They are coping. Let them cope.

Islam is great

It’s over for ex muslimcels
Get cursed by allah ya mushrik

If most foids turned into men they would be trucels tbh

Religion is one big fucking cope. Fucking hypocrites, it's bad if someone is doing haram but it's ok if I do it. Surprised her family didn't lock her up.

r/islam is the worst of both worlds, the most retarded shit possible. All of the idiotic religious fanaticism garbage combined with typical Reddit feminism.
Jfl at murtadcels.

Typical cumskin stormfrontcuck "humor."

sick of racist islamo-indian-whatever supremacist pigs like you spewing hate at white male incels while secretly worshipping chad