Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Racepill: CuckTears' "how to not be an incel" comic features a non-deformed white man with a conventionally attractive jawline

Ethnics do not exist according to IT:blackpill:
@gymletethnicel @tehgymcel420 @Transcended Trucel @Neggr

Last edited:
Full head of hair as well :chad:

just dont be ugly bro!

This has to be bait.

You can't make this shit up, it's too good.

:lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

So just be white... get rekt you IT soy guzzling tranny fucking saggy beef vagina roastie worshipping feget cucks

The moron who posted this shit is an antifaggot, i've seen mugshots of people like you:

Imagine the smell of drugs, menstrual blood, liquor, piss and shit, i bet you meth addicts are very hygienic.

Last edited:
Ethnics do not exist according to IT:blackpill:
@gymletethnicel @tehgymcel420 @Transcended Trucel @Neggr
most of them are white soyboys. they can't comprehend the suffering of the ethnic

Many of us do this but it didn’t work

Because no one takes a shower here right? :feelstastyman:

Troll post obviously.

it's almost hard to blame foids for thinking this way, their whole lives they're lusted after by essentially every man they see and endlessly showered with love and money by men that are higher status than they are, the hardest thing foids have to worry about is how to best take advantage of all the free shit people want to give them and how to have sex with the best of the endless hordes that desire them

i guess if you only know that way of life, the position of a short and ugly guy is an existence which they cannot possibly conceive of, they cannot fathom an existence that isn't showered with attention for being born, especially since they almost exclusively communicate with only the upper echelons of men, how could they possibly understand people given such a dramatically different set of circumstances when they don't (and won't) talk to them

it doesn't help that they're retarded lol

Just get a shower, theory

He is banned again?

The memes right themselves, these people have no self awareness :lul::lul:

Inceltears and incel detractors have been telling us to shower and brush our teeth for coming up on a decade. They used to tell people on ForeverAlone, True Forced Loneliness or /truecels to do this sort of thing.

Opera Snapshot 2020 10 19 054214 twittercom

Just fucking look who has the fucking balls to tell us to do this sort of thing when its a bunch of fat landwhales, cucks, trannys and a Brazilian paedophile lecturing us about how to be attractive. FML.

I find these type of posts not only incredibly stupid but also quite insulting. Why do these morons think that we've never tried to practice basic hygiene? Do they think that, hypothetically, a 30 year old incel never did that once despite failing for decades to attract a women? I wish they'd get that stereotype of the obese neckbeard who lives in a basement out of their heads because there's no evidence to support that claim.

Idk why these retards always assume we don't do baths, do they seriously think we're all fedora wearing fat fucking neckbeards?

We're normal people, but struck by fate.

Just fucking look who has the fucking balls to tell us to do this sort of thing when its a bunch of fat landwhales, cucks, trannys and a Brazilian paedophile lecturing us about how to be attractive. FML.

Because Chads and Stacies are too busy fucking to ever be on the cesspool that is Cuckit.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back