Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Racism and WNism as cope for being ugly and unhappy

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
Discuss. I've never seen a single handsome, accomplished and happy racist in my life.

nah, I've met several racist Chads

i've met a few handsome racists but yeah i agree

racism is giga-cope. even me the guy who grew up in a fucking war-torn ghetto and went to some of the worst schools ever isn't even racist and these fags who live in white suburbs and barely see ethnics/blacks are lmao.

nah, I've met several racist Chads
Were they racist to the point of spending hours thinking about the issue, reading WN websites, posting on Stormfront, etc? Or just casual racist, ie guys like Hank Schrader joking about beaners?

Also, were they accomplished in their careers?

Were they racist to the point of spending hours thinking about the issue, reading WN websites, posting on Stormfront, etc? Or just casual racist, ie guys like Hank Schrader joking about beaners?

hmm, the ones i met were all casual racists. when i dabbled in the alt right for a few years in high school legit everyone i saw there was incel-truecel tier.

only women are racist because they hate ethnics

Are you saying Richard Spences is a virgin NEET?

He's as Chad and alpha as they get.

Racism as a low-value male evolutionary strategy:

1) Opposing immigration decreases sexual competition coming from higher-T lower-inhibition males

2) Insisting on the value and preciousness of a white phenotype makes you less likely to be perceived as a loser if you're white

3) Fighting for your country's future in the form of racist politics makes you seem useful and important (clairvoyant knight), when you're actually useless and powerless

Last edited:
There may be a few Chads or Chadlites in these groups(and far left ones as well) but they are socially and mentally stunted for whatever reason.

Legit slayers do not give two fucks about this stuff.

There may be a few Chads or Chadlites in these groups(and far left ones as well) but they are socially and mentally stunted for whatever reason.

Legit slayers do not give two fucks about this stuff.

Any mentally normal person doesn't lmao.

Any mentally normal person doesn't lmao.
As Roosh had written on his blog, unless you are the Minister of Immigration himself, it's pointless to even think about all this

They mad cause tyrone stealing all their women but yea, racism is cope asf.

they went out of their way to bully ethnics. They were usually those frat boy types, so no.

wlIX4aJ.jpg

spencer is not chad lol, look at his chin fat, he's a 5/10

Everyone is secretly racist on the inside.

Are you saying Richard Spences is a virgin NEET?

He's as Chad and alpha as they get.

He's effeminate as fuck what are you talking about. Very good chance he's a closet homo. Anyway he's also getting agepilled, maybe he was Chadlite when he was younger but now he's normie-tier.

There are some legitimate Chads in the movement like Greg Conte, Nathan Damingo, etc, but the actual bulk of the movement are socially stunted, ugly young men. Even some of the leaders look like shit like Mike Enoch, Andrew Anglin and Matt Heimbach.

Attachments

• 7994356-3x2-700x467.jpg
    7994356-3x2-700x467.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 74
sort of true, but i still dont want my country to get filled up with subhuman races

i'm not racist at all, does that mean I'm Chad? kek