Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Racism won today

Subhuman100

Subhuman100

What happens when copes get boring?
★★★
Didn't realize Argentinians were so racist huh

Lots of tweets insulting blacks, lots by women too

brutally over for blacks

sketch-1671387985813-png.2002478

Damn. If France won, they'd be roasting Messi's manletism.

When I see a foid pfp on Twitter, 99% of time it must be a cuck larping. But it is a fact that women are racist by nature.

Considering the mysterious wave of German immigrants to Argentina in the mid 40s, I suppose it's not very surprising; really, though, it's simply a minority of trolls and such doing it, so acting like "racism" won is foolish and another form of delusional chimping out by SJWs coping with the loss... :feelswhat:

I'm more happy that a Tyrone lost. :feelsjuice:

jfl only now did these cookie cutters find out that not only whites are racist

Considering the mysterious wave of German immigrants to Argentina in the mid 40s, I suppose it's not very surprising; really, though, it's simply a minority of trolls and such doing it, so acting like "racism" won is foolish and another form of delusional chimping out by SJWs coping with the loss... :feelswhat:

Don't think Nazis have much to do with that. This wouldn't be acceptable in Germany today.

It's definitely not a minority, most of them hate blacks and other dark skins. Black population is very low there for a reason.

If these tweets were posted in America or England there would've been an uproar

Good fuck niggers
@Puppeter
Based Argentinians

Faggot no such thing as racism just putting niggers in their place

Messi is Mbappe’s bitch in PSG lmaoo wait till clubs are back. No one will be talking about him.

Don't think Nazis have much to do with that. This wouldn't be acceptable in Germany today.

It's definitely not a minority, most of them hate blacks and other dark skins. Black population is very low there for a reason.

If these tweets were posted in America or England there would've been an uproar
It's a minority openly celebrating it as something having to do with race. :feelshehe:

Great, French women are the biggest whores on the planet. Hope they cry until they fucking die. Fuck France and their cuckery.

Kek. Yet another example why the "Argentina is white" meme exists:feelskek:.

Not sure about that tbh. It's most likely just a continuation of those countries, even before the Nazis arrived there after the war, obsessing with being as white and European as possible. Argentina was a bit more liberal about this than Chile (which, from a few sources I read, didn't even accept Italians as immigrants for being insufficiently white to them), but still, centuries of trying to be as white as possible are bound to leave an impact on their collective psyche.

At least Fr*nce lost

Last edited:
Not sure about that tbh. It's most likely just a continuation of those countries, even before the Nazis arrived there after the war, obsessing with being as white and European as possible. Argentina was a bit more liberal about this than Chile (which, from a few sources I read, didn't even accept Italians as immigrants for being insufficiently white to them), but still, centuries of trying to be as white as possible are bound to leave an impact on their collective psyche.
Probably true; I'm not serious. :feelshehe:

Diversity couldn’t save the French as they promised

brutally over for blacks

27876%20-%20SoyBooru.jpg

brutally over for blacks

Stupid whore. I hope all Argentinian whores get raped and then murdered someday (in real life).

JFL not knowing Argentina is super racist

Germany beat France once again.

The entire France team is full of niggers, Napolean is rolling in his grave

Re: hi, argentina is white
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#190223047Wednesday, June 01, 2016 6:23 AM CDT
Nonsense. Let us recall that the Spic territories are a cesspool of Caucasoid-Amerindian hybridization. Coupled with the Polynesian DNA infusions, Argentine individuals are genetically impure(In addition to being intellectually-inferior to Caucasian individuals), and thus not "true" Caucasian individuals. The advantages of a mere sliver of Caucasoid DNA are quickly offset by the defective traits introduced via primitive tribal parasites. Do not feign supposed "adequacy"; it is nonexistent.

One defeat is had, out of the many victories fueling his life to be thousands of times better than what any subhuman could ever imagine; I prefer it over a loss to a manlet. :feelshehe:

Kek. Yet another example why the "Argentina is white" meme exists:feelskek:.

They're a southern American country thinking they white because they below the equator and don’t get that much tan. They’re delusional
Fuck Argentina: it's a shithole and most ARGENTINIAN WOMEN ARE FUCKING WHORES PIECES OF SHIT.
didn’t know this about them but could’ve guessed it

I don't know why everyone keeps saying Argentinians are white. That's a very low standard at being white. I'm sure there are a lot of blonde and blue-eyed people over there, but the majority looks like they got some brown DNA. Maybe from the Native Americans? I don't know. But they are definitely not Arian.
Argentinian man:
Bildschirmfoto 2022 12 18 um 223802

German Übermensch:
Bildschirmfoto 2022 12 18 um 223650

I don't know why everyone keeps saying Argentinians are white. That's a very low standard at being white. I'm sure there are a lot of blonde and blue-eyed people over there, but the majority looks like they got some brown DNA. Maybe from the Native Americans? I don't know. But they are definitely not Arian.
Argentinian man:
View attachment 688215
German Übermensch:
View attachment 688216
Cope. Even in Anglo countries majority of white adult people are brunettes/ black haired.

france lost because the french team was full of dumb apes who missed everything
mbappe was the only good player in that team
cumskins defeating niggers again

Argentinians cope so hard with ethnocentrism and soccer cause their economy has been shit for decades. I wanted France to win just to watch them have a collective existential crisis. Kudos to Mbappe, France’s starting midfielders and forwards besides him were AWOL
When I see a foid pfp on Twitter, 99% of time it must be a cuck larping. But it is a fact that women are racist by nature.
True.

Argentinians cope so hard with ethnocentrism and soccer cause their economy has been shit for decades. I wanted France to win just to watch them have a collective existential crisis. Kudos to Mbappe, France’s starting midfielders and forwards besides him were AWOL

True.
"Yay we won! Now I guess we just have to back to our shitty lives..." lol

It's a known thing. A former president there once said:

“‘In Argentina blacks do not exist, that is a Brazilian problem.’”

Basically if you're black do not go to Argentina, it's a shithole anyway.

Why is it that majority of the French footballers are Negros? Can't native French people play football? Are they really that much soy?
20221219 071217

It's a known thing. A former president there once said:

“‘In Argentina blacks do not exist, that is a Brazilian problem.’”

Basically if you're black do not go to Argentina, it's a shithole anyway.
If you are black stay in America,that's your safe space