Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Racist attack' on pajeet

poor pajeet the only thing that he invaded in his entire life is a base on COC

Good, fuck curry shitskins.

America may not be in Europe but it was built by Europeans. Same with Australia and so on.

I think some whites are just sick of seeing their countries destroyed by mass immigration.

I don't think insulting individual migrants is a good strategy. It's not really their fault anyway they might be 100% following the rules.

It's these awful corrupt anti-white governments and the subset of white men who are weak enough to go along with it.

America may not be in Europe but it was built by Europeans. Same with Australia and so on.

I think some whites are just sick of seeing their countries destroyed by mass immigration.

I don't think insulting individual migrants is a good strategy. It's not really their fault anyway they might be 100% following the rules.

It's these awful corrupt anti-white governments and the subset of white men who are weak enough to go along with it.
If European governments weren't rat-like subvertive snow niggers, the world would be better than it is now.

I don't even think he's American, pretty sure he's Canadian

racepilled brutal

Poor pajeet literally was chilling and doing nothing and got called out just because he belongs to a different race jfl
This life is a sick joke
I always research places before I travel to avoid being shot by racist mofo. Over for us curries. We straight up can't go to certain nations/regions without risk of being lynched jfl. Similar situation to blacks in 1800s

no I meant that towards curries, most of them are sexhaver scum
Indeed . The great paradox. Too many are sex havers in their land but bottom of the barrel sexually everywhere else. My name is ironical btw I hate my existence.

Race realism dissapoints me a lot

So the idea is that... the races are identical?

Other than when black people get chosen for basketball teams because they're taller. Then it's genetics. lol

curries are like roaches, if poland is not careful it will have a full blown infestation comparable to the anglosphere.

Kind of based. But I find it a little weak on his side that he does it in a country where he's sure not to get beat up. Try that same shit on Blacks or Mexicans in USA or Arabs in Western Europe, they would beat you up. Some lost currycel in Poland is an easy target.

If European governments weren't rat-like subvertive snow niggers, the world would be better than it is now.
Haha is there a race you don’t hate?

Pajeet still mogs me. Brutal.

View: https://youtu.be/OTw74F5veOE

Pajeets can't catch a break even in Poland
Th funny part is that American guy claiming European jfl

But pajeets are lot better compared to blacks
If he said this same thing to a black
Then that amerimutt will be dead by stabbing or shooting
Pajeet is far more tolerant than blacks
Also whites need to fear blacks more than pajeets because they are heavily racemixers
Pajeets are coming to Europe to make money survive and go back to India after work visa get expires

Shitskins are the true incels.
Coomskins are just hypocritical, sissy, defeatist, entitled and whiny losers.
@MiSKiRaT come say something anti pigskin bro

Shitskins are the true incels.
Coomskins are just hypocritical, sissy, defeatist, entitled and whiny losers.
@MiSKiRaT come say something anti pigskin bro
its funny when pigskin snowroaches care about " muh race integrity " when they themselves elected other kike cumskins to run their countries and fill it with immigrants stupid fucking snowroaches as if they even united in the 19's era when the retARdYAN race lost ww2