Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Racist forums

Pesttanz

Pesttanz

Recruit
★★
What are some good racist forums i can joint?

/pol/

Stormfront

Reddit. They're racist against Whites, Indians, and East Asians, but will die defending Africans.

here. i love this forum. we are all racists here. also fuck women and feminism.

incels.is and looksmax.org

i love this forum because it's free speech. talking ill of women in any other forum is instant ban. we live in a matrix, and there are matrix agents that want to protect the gynocracy. it's crazy how there are many simps that are npcs and stick up for women even though she is in the wrong. fuck feminism, fuck the matriachy, fuck the gynocracy. down with women rights.

Fuckniggers.org

You joined this site just to say nigger hmmm
I understand

r/inceltears hates indians

Should had been on 8chan during the glory days. Holy Shit.

Reddit. They're racist against Whites, Indians, and East Asians, but will die defending Africans.
Correct

/pol/

Stormfront
Both of these are very racist. I've never been to Stormfront as I'm not a wehraboo and I fucking hate krauts, but /pol/ can be entertaining. It's weird sometimes though, because a lot of fags on there LARP as "100% pure white European" when they're actually mixed or some sort of mestizo latino.

Should had been on 8chan during the glory days. Holy Shit.
Agreed. Voat also used to be a big place for racists but it was a shithole by comparison. I didn't even notice when Voat got shut down.

replace africans with israelis and its more accurate. and tbh Ive seen way more racism against non-whites than whites on reddit. its a pro-LGBTQ tranny site but racist like 4chan

replace africans with israelis and its more accurate. and tbh Ive seen way more racism against non-whites than whites on reddit. its a pro-LGBTQ tranny site but racist like 4chan
That goes without saying, since Steve Huffman (founder and CEO of reddit) is an ADL supporter.

PFP checks out.
Agreed. Voat also used to be a big place for racists but it was a shithole by comparison. I didn't even notice when Voat got shut down.
I was so mad when 8chan got shut down. So much unfiltered content was posted there, it was insane. Some of the worst shit you could possibly imagine was on that website. Hotwheels is the GOAT.

There used to be a forum dedicated to talking shit about black people specifically, I don't remember what it's called unfortunately. Very old school stuff.

Fair enough.

There used to be a forum dedicated to talking shit about black people specifically, I don't remember what it's called unfortunately. Very old school stuff.
There used to be a Moonman Forum, but it has been offline for years.

lot of fags on there LARP as "100% pure white European" when they're actually mixed or some sort of mestizo latino.
Stonetoss just got exposed for being latinx.