Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Racist meltdown from Zoomer foid crying due to lockdown

• Thread starter The Incel Decade
  • Start date
What date is Saint Bat day btw?

What date is Saint Bat day btw?

“A 55-year-old individual from Hubei province in China may have been the first person to have contracted COVID-19, the disease caused by the new coronavirus spreading across the globe. That case dates back to Nov. 17, 2019”

so... Nov 17 ???

How is that racist?
You have to understand how the PC culture hivemind works. Anything that criticizes or even hints at criticizing a "protected" group is considered racist or sexist. Evidence can be seen in how they have mental breakdowns when they see things like this sign.

This is the result of the conflict between them not wanting to be racist and them not wanting to be sexist. Self-contradictions and cognitive dissonance are common, because PC culture isn't actually based on rational thought or morality, but rather was designed as a means of suppressing independent thought.

Curiously enough they don't seem to care that much about class based discrimination, despite it having a far greater impact than other kinds. In fact the reason for this is that the (((upper class))) controls the media, and they are the ones who manufactured PC culture, so they obviously would not include any elements which draw attention to the class war that they have been waging for the last 50-100 years.

Last edited:
SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH YOU CAN'T LAST A MINUTE IN MY WORLD. CAN'T GO OUT WITH FRIENDS? IMAGINE HAVING NO FRIENDS

“A 55-year-old individual from Hubei province in China may have been the first person to have contracted COVID-19, the disease caused by the new coronavirus spreading across the globe. That case dates back to Nov. 17, 2019”

so... Nov 17 ???

Another one for the diary then.

Her looksmatch is too ugly to even post on this site

Crying because she can't see her friends for a few months, pathetic

Her lips stretched so hard from suckin chad dick they turned plastic .

Lmao why does every foid say they are mentally unstable? Its not something to brag about or use in a rant or argument, yet they all do. Just like how everyone says they are depressed when they havent face timed chad in a few days

Gooks can't claim racism, they're essentially considered "white" for economic purposes, it's like saying "I hate french people" nobody cares.

Her suffering is lifefuel
:feelskek::feelskek:

6cf

When you can't go out to acquire Chad

It's over for Rice-cels. They've kept females from Chad and that is the worst possible offence to them.

Technically this is an Israeli bioweapon. Foids can't handle quarantine or loneliness for even short periods of time. Also fuck Chad for dating way down his level and contributing to hypergamy.

Anyone know if she's roped yet, or made more videos?

her looksmatch didnt even notice the quarantine

It's over for Rice-cels. They've kept females from Chad and that is the worst possible offence to them.

fuck that whore, i hope her chad is fucking another foid on the side, i hope she ropes