Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Racist peace of shit

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
Bild.jpeg

You know the old kids sitcom lucky Luke?

This is white supremacy propaganda. Natives
are portrayed as dumb savages and the white lucky Luke is a Chad that always humiliated them.
Also they get portrayed as short dwarfs with big noses.

The problem there is that natives were actually taller than whites and even taller than the rest of the world, they were the tallest people on earth on average at that time, before they got genocided and the rest mixed with whites against their will trough rape.

Last edited:
@Puppeter fuck niggers

who cares about some random old cartoon? this guy curses his own subhuman gypsy genes but he's against racism just shut up hypocrite. all races should stay in their own countries and not bother one another that much is true.

who cares about some random old cartoon? this guy curses his own subhuman gypsy genes but he's against racism just shut up hypocrite. all races should stay in their own countries and not bother one another that much is true.

I think I remember that cartoon
Is there a fat evil businessman in it?

Aren't you the stupid dumbfuck who said stuff like "I hate my mother because she is an ethnic"? Now you're not just a dumbfuck, but a virtue-signalling dumbfuck. Who are you virtue-signalling to?
Fuck niggers

Chimps are chimps. Not fit for society. Stay seething about it tho man

Aren't you the stupid dumbfuck who said stuff like "I hate my mother because she is an ethnic"? Now you're not just a dumbfuck, but a virtue-signalling dumbfuck. Who are you virtue-signalling to?
Niggers are low iq

View attachment 668627

You know the old kids sitcom lucky Luke?

This is white supremacy propaganda. Natives
are portrayed as dumb savages and the white lucky Luke is a Chad that always humiliated them.
Also they get portrayed as short dwarfs with big noses.

The problem there is that natives were actually taller than whites and even taller than the rest of the world, they were the tallest people on earth on average at that time, before they got genocided and the rest mixed with whites against their will trough rape.
Its the same kind of tactics whitey uses against chinamen but on an even grander scale. Surprise, surprise, after all, we are 1.

Whiteman mocks Native American chants, just like the ching chong jokes about rice languages. Whiteman makes racist caricatures out of our peoples. Whiteman excludes us from greater soyciety and wants us to be segmented off and slowly forgotten about.

WE NEED TO COME TOGETHER! Remember, united we stand, divided we’re the mayo’s bitch. They deceived us since forever ago. We are 1 in race, not 3 as whiteman wants us to think.

View: https://youtu.be/CqoXfOhJ0gg

Just put that Ronald McDonald picture back up. Ever since you went black you haven't been cool.

Why are you offended over insensitive cartoons… so racist jokes bother you aswell ?

Guessing blackface and the minstrels bother you aswell…

Agreed, though I would've been fine in China or Korea or Japan.