Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW [RageFuel] Dumb married slut aims to get fucked by 5 different men in one day. Naturally she succeeds, to the delight of her "man".

tbh, if we gymcel then we can get laid this way by mogging the guys fucking her

@RREEEEEEEEE i wonder what these incels would say if the gif didnt include the black guy
I also noticed that all guys that fucked her were skinny-fat slobs. But still I think it would not be that easy.
Those guys might have been random picks from tinder. So a 1/800 chance or so that you would be among those 4 who could fuck her. And if you get an invitation for an orgy on tinder, it's probably a 14 yo brat who wants to troll and blackmail people. So even if you get an invitation, there is a chance that you can get scammed.

Perhaps the fuckers were also members of some BDSM club. I'm never going to join one of those...

Her name is even beccaBUXX

But females can be incels too, right?

64233EEF A3C0 4366 9577 59FB7EFB797B

On the plus side she will wind up with herpes and her brain will be a rotten plaque-laden husk by the time she is 65 and she will be kept alive as a human vegetable in a nursing home until she is 110 because western medicine is retarded.

FYI those that don't know in the next 5 years we will see more and more proof of neurological disorders being caused by viruses, especially stuff like HSV, HPV. (herpes and genital warts)

On the plus side she will wind up with herpes and her brain will be a rotten plaque-laden husk by the time she is 65 and she will be kept alive as a human vegetable in a nursing home until she is 110 because western medicine is retarded.

FYI those that don't know in the next 5 years we will see more and more proof of neurological disorders being caused by viruses, especially stuff like HSV, HPV. (herpes and genital warts)
Sounds like a good thing to be alive for, I can't wait to laugh at the stupid sex havers. Childshitting out bastard children always comes at a price. The Grim Reaper must be proud of our stinky, stupid race. More morons born = more potential murder, death, famine and pestilence.

Some of those males have some incel tier bodies. They're based and fucking disgusting. Makes me rage even more that my gymcel body and ugly face is doomed. :feelsree: