Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting [RageFuel] I hate females that play video games and purposely hold up lobbies.

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
I decided to play some Call of Duty Black Ops II on the xbox and I play Black Ops II for only the zombies. So I decided to pick tranzit and decided to go inside of the lobby, next thing that I see are a Stacy and a Chad talking to each other and I was ready to play but these fucking pieces of shit didn't start at all after 5-10 minutes. I told them to ready up already and they told me to shut the fuck up and leave, but they were in the only lobby. After a while I decided blast some hentai sounds onto the mic and they muted me after a short amount of time. I eventually did leave the lobby though.

But seriously, fuck Chads and Stacies in video games why do they have to do this shit? Is it because they're so entitled to the point that they think they can ruin other people's gaming experiences and get away with it? Foids shouldn't be in video games and foids shouldn't play games. Fucking ruining the game with their vagina goddamn they could of done this shit on a xbox party without them bothering me but NOOOO they had to because they don't know how to make an xbox party.

I doubt the guy was a Chad; it was more likely a low tier normie who was overwhelmed by the perceived grace of a female's presence. You should have mogged him.

Dude! We’re you the one who interrupted my stream

I doubt the guy was a Chad; it was more likely a low tier normie who was overwhelmed by the perceived grace of a female's presence. You should have mogged him.
But I couldn't mog him I was so high inhib in that moment that I stopped talking.