Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy [RageFuel] Ran into the most pathetic example of white knighting I've ever seen -- in CS:GO.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
I'm casually playing a competitive game, and there's a female noname Twitch streamer on the other team and four of her orbiters are q'd. We're 8-1 straight up winning, and I'm at the top of the leaderboard. The chick is calling me and this other dude cheaters. All of a sudden they call a time out and their middle frag, who has pretty much a brand new account, disconnects and reconnects almost immediately. I think nothing of it until the round starts, and all of a sudden this dude starts getting crazy flick shots. Yet again, this dude was middle frag and he was dying basically every round.

Lo and behold, it didn't take much to figure out that this giga soycuck got his panties caught in a bunch and toggled on walls/chams and triggerbot so he can get this dumb slut her win. Every fucking round, the second we start to peak corners, and this dude just immediately taps us.

They eventually win the game, but I made that guy rest assured that he wasn't going to get laid from that.

I find cheating to be pretty funny 95% of the time, and I think it's fun to watch, but that was honestly just pathetic. Cheating for some bitch, who's never going to give this retard soyboy the time of day, to get a singular win (that's going to be taken away after he's banned) is honestly just pathetic.

Funny enough, this same shit happened before a year ago, but I wasn't on the receiving end this time.

Beta males online are the worst, and deserve the most brutal Crucification.

“Wow, you ran into a pathetic low status loser while in an online video game? That’s very surprising.”

^ Said nobody ever.

Video gaming attracts the biggest losers and degenerates in the world. Wasting the one life they have working on their LCD-tan, legitimately caring about “skill” and score in a pointless, depression causing waste of time. It’s no wonder you ran into a pathetic specimen of a man while playing games online; that is where most of them congregate.

JFLmao if you play (((video games))) still. Just fuck up your pleasure centers and dopamine receptors theory.

“Wow, you ran into a pathetic low status loser while an online video game? That’s very surprising.”

^ Said nobody ever.

Video gaming attracts the biggest losers and degenerates in the world. Wasting the one life they have working on their LCD-tan, legitimately caring about “skill” and score in a pointless, depression causing waste of time. It’s no wonder you ran into a pathetic specimen of a man while playing games online; that is where most of them congregate.

JFLmao if you play (((video games))) still. Just fuck up your pleasure centers and dopamine receptors theory.
Tbh I don't play multiplayer games much, GTA V and CS:GO are the only games from this past decade which I still play constantly, I have a bunch more multiplayer games but I don't like them at all anymore. Older Windows/DOS single player games are a great cope.

“Wow, you ran into a pathetic low status loser while an online video game? That’s very surprising.”

^ Said nobody ever.

>That 30 year old boomer who doesn't like video games

Says the moron who thinks owning a car makes you a volcel.

Literally nothing you think matters to anyone, you legitimately need help. Go take your autism pills.
T. Volcel

Women ruin absolutely fucking everything. You can't even play games any more because NLOGs have infiltrated and corrupted them.

fps games are too reflexy

Serves you right for playing shit games tbh

People still play cs:go?

i remember playing the cs go beta back in 2012. good times, non of those soy skins.

CS:GO doesn't have anti-cheats? lul

Playing online games in this area, it's asking troubles.

I don't understand why cucks do this. I hate women and would never stoop so low.

Other than vidya I don't have anything really :/
Hare those soy faggots that become serfs for any female.

He had to impress milady you filthy inkwel! Queens always deserve to win

You shouldn't play shitty normie games.

I can feel your frustration even though I don't play video games. I'd vent about it here too if I became a victim of white knighting anywhere.

This is why I don't CSGO, its filled to the brim with Chads, normalfags and soyboy faggots. TF2 has a better community than CSGO.

Also, soyboyius maximus. Hope the fucking cuck gets VAC Banned for cheating just for some dumb foid bitch.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back