Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Ragefuel] The sex diary of a 16yr old foid back in 2014

they get more dick than a hooker by the age of 16

SHARIA LAW + REPEAL THE 19TH NOW!!!!
You have to become a Muslim before advocating for Sharia otherwise it's cucked and probably blasphemous

I've already seen this, still ropefuel though :feelsrope:

op tag should be ragefuel because I'm red right now
I couldn't decide between both tbh. It's a huge blackpill in the sense that it reveals how promiscuous these young girls were pre-tinder era ... AND with old men.
they get more dick than a hooker by the age of 16
Lmao brutal thought. Getting more dick than someone whose job it is to get dicked
Imagine having 3 sisters
View attachment 224428
Do you think or know if they're promiscuous?

I couldn't decide between both tbh. It's a huge blackpill in the sense that it reveals how promiscuous these young girls were pre-tinder era ... AND with old men.

Lmao brutal thought. Getting more dick than someone whose job it is to get dicked

Do you think or know if they're promiscuous?

I know.
Especially my oldest sister. Model child, played piano, hard working, went to university.
And yet, my dad told me how she started whoring herself out when she was 15 until he had to intervene.
She would get calls in the middle of the night from random 30 year old guys.
They would pick her up in front of our house and fuck in hotel rooms.

She also had two boyfriends. Her first was an ultra beta dude, crybaby who wrote lovesongs for her and gave her lots of gifts. Nerdy gamertype.
The second one was an ultra chad. Son of a rich lawyer, had a huge dog, 200cm tall, chiseld face, bodybuilder. The complete package.
She upgraded from a bicycle to a Ferrari in one step JFL.

Another time, my parents visited her after she had moved out. They went out to eat and people in the restaurant started to recognize her because she used to be a camwhore. They called her by her online name and shit. Embarassing.

My other sisters are not as open about their whoredom but I do notice certain things, especially now that I am blackpilled. My second sister only fucked extreme thugs for a while, drug dealers, small time criminals. Got us into a little bit of trouble.

My youngest sister is whore-branching her way up into the social stratossphere. She has established good relations with a local landlord foid and her son. God knows what she is doing.

When you grow up with three sisters, you become very weary of their games. They can change faces and attitudes so quickly, you just want to choke them and ditch their bodies. It's just exhausting, the endless games and stupid shit you have to deal with.
You become really disillusioned about women.
If you are constantely around women that bleed all over the place, take loud shits and fart all day long, you realize that they are just pieces of shit, like the rest of us.
They are not Godesses and they will eventually be evicted from their meat suits like everybody else.

Last edited:
I know.
Especially my oldest sister. Model child, played piano, hard working, went to university.
And yet, my dad told me how she started whoring herself out when she was 15 until he had to intervene.
She would get calls in the middle of the night from random 30 year old guys.
They would pick her up in front of our house and fuck in hotel rooms.

She also had two boyfriends. Her first was an ultra beta dude, crybaby who wrote lovesongs for her and gave her lots of gifts. Nerdy gamertype.
The second one was an ultra chad. Son of a rich lawyer, had a huge dog, 200cm tall, chiseld face, bodybuilder. The complete package.
She uprgaded from a bycycle to a Ferrari in one step JFL.

Another time, my parents visited her after she had moved out. They went out to eat and people in the restaurant started to recognize her because she used to be a camwhore. They called her by her online name and shit. Embarassing.

My other sisters are not as open about their whoredom but I do notice certain things, especially now that I am blackpilled. My second sister only fucked extreme thugs for a while, drug dealers, small time criminals. Got us into a little bit of trouble.

My youngest sister is whore-branching her way up into the social stratossphere. She has established good relations with a local landlord foid and her son. God knows what she is doing.

When you grow up with three sisters, you become very weary of their games. They can change faces and attitudes so quickly, you just want to choke them and ditch their bodies. It's just exhausting, the endless games and stupid shit you have to deal with.
You become really disillusioned about women.
If you are constantely around women that bleed all over the place, take loud shits and fart all day long, you realize that they are just pieces of shit, like the rest of us.
They are not Godesses and they will eventually be evicted from their meat suits like everybody else.
Brutal blackpill. This really shows how different your life would be if you were born a foid.

Do they really take loud shits and fart often? Gross af if true

Brutal blackpill. This really shows how different your life would be if you were born a foid.

Do they really take loud shits and fart often? Gross af if true

What, do you think they only excrete angel dust or something?
They fart and shit just like dudes.
Think about the nasty shits you have taken, the farts, everything. Women do the same thing but they are not open about it in public.
In a family setting on the other hand....

And if you have to share a bathroom with 4 other people, you are going to bump into each other.
There are these strange myths, that women are somehow cleaner than men, more orderly, female bathrooms and shit.
All bullshit.
Talk to any janitor or cleaning person, female events/bathrooms are disgusting as fuck.

My sisters rooms often look like someone emptied a trash bag on the ground and spread the garbage evenly across the room.
There is half eaten plates with food, food wrappings, old clothes, magazines, makeup.... it's a disgusting mess.
Pic related, this is from a couple of months ago.
IMG 20190126 121752

They also constantely shave their pussies, arms and legs. There is hair everywhere, in the showerdrain, in the sink.
Also, period blood in the toilet because they don't flush for some reason.

The female body is a disgusting, high maintenance disease incubator.

2d>3d

Last edited:
Think about the nasty shits you have taken, the farts, everything. Women do the same thing but they are not open about it in public.

And if you have to share a bathroom with 4 other people, you are going to bump into each other.
There are these strange myths, that women are somehow cleaner than men, more orderly, female bathrooms and shit.
All bullshit.
Talk to any janitor or cleaning person, female events/bathrooms are disgusting as fuck.

My sisters rooms often look like someone emptied a trash bag on the ground and spread the garbage evenly across the room.
There is half eaten plates with food, food wrappings, old clothes, magazines, makeup.... it's a disgusting mess.

They also constantely shave their pussies, arms and legs. There is hair everywhere, in the showerdrain, in the sink.

2d>3d
ah, the infamous "muh incel neckbeard nest" but no one bats an eye when it's a female doing it
IT won't touch this of course

All bullshit.

2d>3d
WTFFFFF that room. Legit looks like it's from a movie where a bad guy is searching someone's house for something and throwing everything around.

I do remember seeing the bag of a foid in high school. There was lots of food in it, half of it open, some might be rotting, some underwear, used tissues, perfume, make up, unused condoms (thank god) and all sorts of shit. It was so repulsive. Back then I thought it was just her lol

Now she is like,
Jeremy, not his son, divorced, 1.000€ per month.
Luke, his son, divorced, 1.500€ per month.
Paul, not his son, divorced, 1.800€ per month.
Herald, not his son, married for now, 15.000€ per month.

Back then I thought it was just her lol
If I didn't grow up with 3 sisters, I would've thought the same thing.
Hell, I even believed it was a family issue until I visited my friend at the time and his girlfriend did exactely the same shit.
I looked like an exact copy of the photo.

Women are so clone-like that even their garbage looks the same. They eat the same shit, watch the same stuff, wear the same clothes...

If I didn't grow up with 3 sisters, I would've thought the same thing.
Hell, I even believed it was a family issue until I visited my friend at the time and his girlfriend did exactely the same shit.
I looked like an exact copy of the photo.

Women are so clone-like that even their garbage looks the same. They eat the same shit, watch the same stuff, wear the same clothes...
Mmmmh you know what, I just remembered something. Many, many years ago I spent some time in a chat group and there was one foid. We decided to post pics of our desks, everyone had fairly messy desks, half of the guys had either tons of cigs or alcohol on it. I was the only one with a clean desk. The only thing on it was my keyboard, my mouse, my monitor, my headset and I think a book or something in a corner. Everything was carefully placed too cuz I'm like that, I always put stuff in the same place.

She said my desk made me look like a serial killer or like a dentist's waiting room. She said it looked fake and scary, too clean, too orderly.

And that foid was actually friendly to me otherwise (can't see how ugly I am through the internet lmao). When she saw my desk she lost her shit.

A clean space must have looked alien to her.

That list... psychopath stuff right there. No wonder how I hear about an average bodycount of 700.

That list... psychopath stuff right there. No wonder how I hear about an average bodycount of 700.

84298456 1261562584043433 8620345614745468928 n

Dude stop scaring me with numbers like that, like holy shit...
Where did you hear that?

Why is it that my lowest effort threads are always my most successful ones. Smh

Women can be incel too sewaty :soy: :soy:

It is fucking over for ugly men.

I'm a teen myself and this list doesn't shock me. Most girls I know lost their virginity at 13 and kept going with either drug dealers or teen chads.

I'm a teen myself and this list doesn't shock me. Most girls I know lost their virginity at 13 and kept going with either drug dealers or teen chads.
I cant even imagine having sex at 13. Or having a sexual history that dates that far back.

My sister used to write down the names of her boyfriends on her desk lamp. She was around 13-15 at the time and there was dozens of names on the lamp. Why a lamp? No clue. She's probably aspie, but we all know autism doesn't negatively affect foids.

IT WON'T TOUCH THIS

My sister used to write down the names of her boyfriends on her desk lamp. She was around 13-15 at the time and there was dozens of names on the lamp.
We really don't live in the same reality as foids and chads.

I want to know who Mr. Clover is and why she was giving him a blowjob.

Most likely a teacher.

I just cant digest the mog, makes me sick.

I want to know who Mr. Clover is and why she was giving him a blowjob.

Most likely a teacher.
A high schooler foid once told me it was common for foids of that age to lust after teachers.

no way this is real it cant be noooooo

SHE'S JUST TRYING TO FIND HERSELF YOU DIRTY INKWELLS, STOP BEING SO MISOGYNISTIC!
6B32A4A0 3752 4F72 B3CC B02335B7ABB6

Disgusting whore

JFL that's not even the full story. She forgot to write down the ones where she was shitfaced at a party. Or the guy left her afterwards. Or it was a short minute or so...

Always multiply a whore's lay count by 3 to get an accurate number.

JFL that's not even the full story. She forgot to write down the ones where she was shitfaced at a party. Or the guy left her afterwards. Or it was a short minute or so...

Always multiply a whore's lay count by 3 to get an accurate number.
I've heard that many foids don't even count hj and bj when they say their number. Not because they wanna make their number smaller, but because they legit think it's nothing. No big deal.

Women’s rights. What a joke.

When I was in high school I remember a few 16/17 year old girls having older boyfriends JFL

When I was in high school I remember a few 16/17 year old girls having older boyfriends JFL
I remember one 17yr old going out with a 25yr old dude who worked in real estate. I thought it was weird back then but nowadays I'm not surprised.

Redpill copers think it means any dude get slay 16-20yr olds when he's older, but actually it's just foids going for older chadlites and above. Not regular older dudes.

Where's the anal?