Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Ragefuel] The sex diary of a 16yr old foid back in 2014

WHAT THE FUCK!

Imagine thinking this is real, the source is 4chan ffs.

Imagine thinking this absolutely can't be real.

this nigguh just didnt read the thread. We have multiple incels stating that their sisters did similar shit and I can personally confirm it too. I also have read my way through threads on german forums for teen girls before and I can confirm the OP multiple times over. They would talk about how they counted the sexual encounters, how they categorized them etc...
Sex is like eating to women. They try different things, that's how they remember each encounter.
"the guy with the monster cock"
"the guy that fucked me in his car"
"the guy that was shit at eating pussy"

At some point they become jaded since they run out of new experimental shit to try and that is the point where they stop counting.
All of this is not just some figment of my imagination, this is exactely what I have read on german forums, coming from german women.

To give you an idea how bad this need for new experimental degeneracy can get: My oldest sister is a giga slut and she used to live with multiple roommates while studying at university.
From what I have heard (through family drama, complaints etc...) my sister needed the entire apartment when one of her "sex sessions" was in order. She need the entire place to unfold her fuckfest. And that caused conflict with her roommates or some shit.

Women are disgusting and on the level of cattle.
Shadow out.

At some point they become jaded since they run out of new experimental shit to try and that is the point where they stop counting.
That's also when they go full "meh sex isn't that important you inkel" and "i've had my fun/found myself, now i want to settle".

I know a normie who went to lots of parties in college. He knew this one stacy i had classes with and he told me she fucked 1 or 2 different guys every week all year long. Even if you somehow assume she stops having sex during holidays (big lol), assuming 30 weeks of classes per year (it's actually more) for a 5 year degree that gives you anywhere from 150 to 300 partners during college. And this is a very generous, low estimate.

I know a normie who went to lots of parties in college. He knew this one stacy i had classes with and he told me she fucked 1 or 2 different guys every week all year long. Even if you somehow assume she stops having sex during holidays (big lol), assuming 30 weeks of classes per year (it's actually more) for a 5 year degree that gives you anywhere from 150 to 300 partners during college. And this is a very generous, low estimate.
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
Dude, literally GALLONS of cum. That's a fucking septic tank full of cum, not even joking.
Someone is gonna marry that I cant even help :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Vomit chan

You know what is so great about anecdotal evidence? Almost every single man has a story like that. At some point these anecdotes stop being anecdotes, instead they become data.
Like people here have said before, the easiest way to stay blackpilled is to just go outside, in the real world. Interact with women, observe them.
You actually become more bluepilled by staying inside and letting your idealized fantasies run wild.

I remember leaving the train after work and hearing two young women openly talk about exploiting a man for free dinners, and they were laughing about it.
"tee hee, he always messages me, maybe I'll let him pay dinner for me tee hee"

Imagine thinking this absolutely can't be real.

It absolutely can be real, but it probably isn't considering where it came from and the lack of actual proof.

This happens all the time on this forum, someone posts a story about some slut (what a shock! who knew sluts existed right?) and you guys ride it into the sunset with a bunch of personal anecdotes and go about acting like it's proof of anything substantial(beyond proving sluts exist and are common ofc, which we all already know.), literally acting like a bunch of women gossiping amongst yourselves and getting your emotions riled up.

Absolutely disgusting degeneracy

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
Dude, literally GALLONS of cum. That's a fucking septic tank full of cum, not even joking.
Someone is gonna marry that I cant even help :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

View attachment 227202

You know what is so great about anecdotal evidence? Almost every single man has a story like that. At some point these anecdotes stop being anecdotes, instead they become data.
Like people here have said before, the easiest way to stay blackpilled is to just go outside, in the real world. Interact with women, observe them.
You actually become more bluepilled by staying inside and letting your idealized fantasies run wild.

I remember leaving the train after work and hearing two young women openly talk about exploiting a man for free dinners, and they were laughing about it.
"tee hee, he always messages me, maybe I'll let him pay dinner for me tee hee"
What really blackpilled me was having 1-2 friends/colleagues at college who told me who was banging who, who cheated on who, who was a slut etc

I got tons of comical stories. Like that one legit 3-4/10 in the face foid. Her bf broke up with her and she sucked 3 guys off that same evening. Then in the middle of a party that evening she started crying and saying out loud how she sucked 3 guys and she "doesn't understand what's happening", she "feels horrible" waaaah waaaaaaaaaaaah. Everyone was super awkward and some other foids were trying to reassure her. Pure comedy.

I got tons of comical stories. Like that one legit 3-4/10 in the face foid. Her bf broke up with her and she sucked 3 guys off that same evening. Then in the middle of a party that evening she started crying and saying out loud how she sucked 3 guys and she "doesn't understand what's happening", she "feels horrible" waaaah waaaaaaaaaaaah. Everyone was super awkward and some other foids were trying to reassure her. Pure comedy.

The meme gender.
Could've turned into 3 rape charges on top of everything. She probably didn't want to look like a slut so she put on the act to avoid shame.

The meme gender.
Could've turned into 3 rape charges on top of everything. She probably didn't want to look like a slut so she put on the act to avoid shame.
She looked too ugly to be a slut. Not fat, just has the face of a literal witch. Legit. Would scare children.

Also this one time I was waiting in line. 2 people from my class where talking about this one chadlite, one dude says "he fucked my sister". The foid said "no wayyyyyy he fucked my cousin". Here I am just hearing this and acting unphased.

Also this one time I was waiting in line. 2 people from my class where talking about this one chadlite, one dude says "he fucked my sister". The foid said "no wayyyyyy he fucked my cousin". Here I am just hearing this and acting unphased.
Literally