Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Ran into the biggest Chad from my old highschool at my job today..

N

NobodyLovesMe

Recruit
★★
So basically I work at a grocery store at 21 years and this 6 foot blonde hair blue eyed Chad comes up to my register. It clicked instantly that this was the biggest Chad from my highschool 3 years ago. I asked him "Did you go to _____ high?" And he was like "yo holy shit bro yeah, I knew I recognized you (probably a lie) what are you doing now?" I basically told him that I workcel. (like a loser)

And I ask him what he is doing, he said that he just got back from his Asia tour slaying Asian pussy. I kinda got upset for a second seeing this guy is still slaying past high school.

He then asked me for my instagram, I told him that I didn't have one. And he was like. "really, why not bro". I lied and said that I deleted it after highschool to not sound like a complete loser. He then asked for my snapchat and lucky for me I have one but I never use it so I gave that to him and he added me. I never accepted his friend request because I have nothing interesting in my life anyways and seeing him on snapchat is definitely sui fuel.

Use his Chad influence to looksmax, then join him on a slaying tour.

lol, he sounds like he wants to connect with you and be friends. I would befriend him and talk to him, about incel issues. Tell him he is incel if he can't find Stacy.

If he has to go to Asia, things can't be too good for him in the US.

lol, he sounds like he wants to connect with you and be friends. I would befriend him and talk to him, about incel issues. Tell him he is incel if he can't find Stacy.

If he has to go to Asia, things can't be too good for him in the US.
He was dating Stacey in highschool but I think they broke up. I sometimes see her too but they are never together so I just assume. Maybe he isn't doing well tbh but I don't see how he can be doing poor looking the way he does.

snap him your turds

Chads will always slay even after high school

He was dating Stacey in highschool but I think they broke up. I sometimes see her too but they are never together so I just assume. Maybe he isn't doing well tbh but I don't see how he can be doing poor looking the way he does.
Looks are no warranty for men in this day and age. Even if he is a chad, an average roastie has more choice and sexual power. I am not big on hating chads/other men because I think all men are incel during a period of our lives.

And people say JBW is a meme

Chad's don't go to Asia to slay pussy. Only incels do that.

Damn was hoping he went bald and is in and out of prison with 3different kids who he pays child support to.

JBW INTENSIFIES

Blue eyes and blonde hair are fundamental for the JBW halo effect. Even having one of these is good enough.

Just lol at whites with brown hair and eyes (especially dark). No JBW halo for you.

lol, he sounds like he wants to connect with you and be friends. .
I've met a couple of Chads in my day. They collect friends like trading cards, and almost none of them mean anything to them. The only reason they do this is that it may benefit them someday (ie "Hey I have VIP tickets for Smashmouth I can't use - anyone want them?")

Having said that not all Chads are awful, really. Their lives are so great they are eternally positive. Haha

I fucking HATE running into fuckers I knew especially from school, it just brings up my trauma whenever I see one of them. And even if I meet one of them it's like they don't change their attitude of me (regressing back to their bullying attitude) even if they are already adults, JFL at whomever said that they mature bullshit.

You should latch onto him and maybe use his halo effect to shine on you. If you aren't hideously ugly it might work.

That Chad was polite.
I doubt he cared about your ass.

I fucking HATE running into fuckers I knew especially from school, it just brings up my trauma whenever I see one of them. And even if I meet one of them it's like they don't change their attitude of me (regressing back to their bullying attitude) even if they are already adults, JFL at whomever said that they mature bullshit.
They always stay the same, the only difference they are older.

Blue eyes and blonde hair are fundamental for the JBW halo effect. Even having one of these is good enough.

Just lol at whites with brown hair and eyes (especially dark). No JBW halo for you.
"JBW, but only when it suits me"

must be brutal to see him again
kinda

That Chad was polite.
I doubt he cared about your ass.

They always stay the same, the only difference they are older.
I've seen some of them acting mature on new people they've acquainted with even the incel looking ones, I don't know if it's just an act to cover their evil asses, but I think one of the problems why they still act the way they act with you back then is their inflated ego of you during their formative years.