Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel random foid verbally assualts me

• Thread starter Deleted member 34334
  • Start date
Deleted member 34334

Deleted member 34334

Self-banned
-
i was just driving around and some retarded foid shouted "what the fuck are you doing" foids cant shut the fuck up and leave me alone.

you should have ran over her character in gta v

Were you driving around like a nutjob or something, why would someone shout that at you jfl.

You car was expunging incel vibes over the permitted limit :feelsbaton:

Had some kind of Asian toilet wal-mart employee tell me today that I was scanning and bagging my items wrong in the self checkout.

She then tried to force me to scan an item, then put it in a bag, but I just kept doing it like how I was originally doing it. She then went over to one of her co-workers and said "he's not listening to me" and then they proceeded to stare at me.

How exactly do you guys scan and bag your stuff? I just scan everything in my cart, pay for it, then bag everything. I don't know why that is such a problem for the mongoloid freaks and for them to harass me.

you should have ran over her character in gta v
based
Had some kind of Asian toilet wal-mart employee tell me today that I was scanning and bagging my items wrong in the self checkout.

She then tried to force me to scan an item, then put it in a bag, but I just kept doing it like how I was originally doing it. She then went over to one of her co-workers and said "he's not listening to me" and then they proceeded to stare at me.

How exactly do you guys scan and bag your stuff? I just scan everything in my cart, pay for it, then bag everything. I don't know why that is such a problem for the mongoloid freaks and for them to harass me.
i basically put everything in the table, go through it quick with the scan thing, then put it all in the bag. since i kinda rush it, sometimes i have an employee come over to check if im not stealing anything, but well

doing it one by one like she wanted you to is retarded tbh

Last edited:
Tell her she's based

i was just driving around and some retarded foid shouted "what the fuck are you doing" foids cant shut the fuck up and leave me alone.
she could sense your bad personality.

she could sense your bad personality.

it has happened to me also, but i rarely use the self checkout in the store

Last edited: