Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Random foids just call me ugly?

7Hopeless7

Foid rated me 2/10
★★
Like I will be walking down town or to the shops minding my own business, and they just comment on how I'm ew and ugly and I can hear them snickering about how unattractive iam behind my back. It fucking hurts man this is why I dont like going outside. Fakecel if this dosnt happen to you from time to time

They feel entitled to do just that, as they know you have virtually no chance of retaliating in any way without being put on "harassment" charges due to inherent foid privilege amounting from the usual liberalism and feminist cuckery; see below... :reeeeee:

I can say that in your case, it's quite welcomed to find a pathetic subhuman to mock or otherwise laugh at, as there's no other discernible reason to attempt to defend you... :feelsjuice:

Negative characteristics are instantly projected onto you due to your unattractive physical appearance; even moreso with a foid. :feelsclown:

Same, this is why I can't have good days, doesn't matter how good the weather is, how much free time I have or what place I go, if there is foids there they will do this, they do this for pure sociopathic reasons. I don't look at them. I don't talk to them. I don't care about them, their existence is indifferent to me, they can die a gruesome death in the streets or have their most desirable dreams come true, and I wouldn't give a danm in either case, but for some reason, for some fucked up psycho reason they want me to acknowledge their existence and to know how ugly they think I am.

Truecel trait: strangers in the street show disgust at the sight of your face

Truecel trait: strangers in the street show disgust at the sight of your face
Yes. Women rarely directly comment on my face negatively at least within earshot. But I do get looks of disgust, people avoiding looking at me and people avoiding making eye-contact. Might be because I have an angry looking face and appear intimidating so they don't directly call me ugly in front of me.

Last edited:
Yes. Women rarely directly comment on my face negatively at least within earshot. But I do get looks of disgust, people avoiding looking at me and people avoiding making eye-contact. Might be because I have an angry looking face and appear intimidating.
Brutal af :feelsrope:

I've had women just outright say to me that I'm ugly but it doesn't happen too often. Occasionally they look appalled when they see my face. I don't blame them because I'm very very ugly but it makes me never want to leave my apartment tbh.

Yes it hurts, that why I wanna pop a cum load on Stacy eyeball for only 1$. Rents due and more can’t pay.

FCCE6EBD 0D3E 4C8F B1BE E9667135EDC4

one time a manlet called be ugly and I screamed in his face