Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Random Question: What do brown people sound like

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
White people have lower pitched voices. Blacks have higher pitched voices because they have more testosterone than whites on average. With that being said, what do brown people sound like?
I'm brown myself, and I have a voice that sounds white. Maybe it has nothing to do race and I have lower testosterone?

brutal noreplypill you got ignored over for low effort postcel.

brutal noreplypill you got ignored over for low effort postcel.
Its an interesting question because I can usually tell who is white or black by listening to their voice. Nobody talks about how others races sound. Do asians and Indians have distinct voices? I don't know

Its an interesting question because I can usually tell who is white or black by listening to their voice. Nobody talks about how others races sound. Do asians and Indians have distinct voices? I don't know
language has an effect on voice.

I have thought about it for a long time now. Brow people (at least from Brazil) usually sound more like white people. It is hard to distinct the difference unless they have an accent of a place that is full of brown people. Never seen a brown sounding like a black.

doesn't more testosterone mean low voice though, i remember watching FACEandLMS's videos and being surprised to know he was black jfl, he sounded like some white british dude

Last edited:
East Asians and Indians tend to have distinct voices.

Asians sound respectful, reserved and shy.

White people depend on the subrace, if they are of Germanic descent with blonde hair and light eyes they often have low-pitch voices.

Niggers sound like angry apes

Pajeets sound like a low-iq subspecies that consumes too much spicy food

Sands are the same as niggers but with more IQ and less testosterone