Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Random St. Bagelcel Thread

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★
I found St. Bagelcel AKA Chris Morgan's youtube channel.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKvDu_2U6S4

He is not an incel per say since he actually JBW geomaxxed to some country I think he said the philipines and got himself a SEAwhore, I guess since white more money there and his height is not as bad there he was able to ascend and get married he even talks about having sex but then he said he did not like her small tits :feelshaha:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8j6pfy7Bbw

He honestly seems really fucking annoying just a boomer, I don't like the term of short man syndrome or napoleon complex but I wouldnt even be mad at this guy being labelled as such he always seems to be angry, and it was not just one pent up rage in the bagel boss store that I orginally thought I could sympathise with he just always seems to be getting angry, it was only a matter of time before he went viral especially being 4'11/5'0

Jbw my ass. He's a betabuxxer

Didn't know about that.

If he's married then what was his bagel-rant all about?

If he's married then what was his bagel-rant all about?
It was a seawhore in the philipines that married him, I am sure he has still been treated like shit by western foids, it would not surprise me if he has never had sex with a western foid.

He seems to get angry alot though, one of the videos I linked shows him chimping out a bunch like a nigger would.

Being 4'11/5'0 I'm guessing
It was a seawhore in the philipines that married him, I am sure he has still been treated like shit by western foids, it would not surprise me if he has never had sex with a western foid.

He seems to get angry alot though, one of the videos I linked shows him chimping out a bunch like a nigger would.
But even so, he got a wife. He's a sexhaver. He shouldn't care what other foids think, espescially when he's already getting sex.

I'm inclined to agree he's a chimping out boomer.