Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Random thought: do you think foids brag to their mothers about having great sex?

Do you think foids brag to their mothers about having great sex?

• Yes, foids do brag to their mothers about having great sex. “Mom - he was hung like a horse.”

Votes: 16 84.2%
  • No, foids are evil, but bragging to their mothers about getting cummed in is crazy.

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Super random thought - I was sitting in my car, and it just came to me.

First world females definitely do

They are disgusting and shameless and there's nothing they wouldn't do specially when it comes to bragging.

Brutal

Some yes some no imo

There’s a EE foid who does onlyfans with her mum, so probably yes.

I think they would talk to their moms similar how a son tells his dad he lost his virginity?
Foids would probably be more open than males when it comes to bragging about getting laid. My dad is like 60 years old, and he is a disgusting baby boomer. I hate my fathER - I would never brag to him about having great sex.

Plus, “great sex” just means that the foid cummed like a river, because the guy had a great combination of stimulation and pace.

Trashy women, maybe.

Most women do not like talking about sex at all.

Foids will complain to their mothers if their boyfriends or husbands are not giving them great sex. “Mom - he’s a loser in the sack!”

Trashy women, maybe.

Most women do not like talking about sex at all.
Yeah bro, foids are discussing calculus and philosophy amongst themselves.

Yeah bro, foids are discussing calculus and philosophy amongst themselves.
They talk about boring pointless shit like celebrity goyslop you posted above.

My female cousin is a gigawhore (she's average looking at best) and told me her mom was supportive of her fucking every guy she possibly could (she literally fucked 20+ guys in her FIRST 5 MONTHS OF HIGHSCHOOL)

My female cousin is a gigawhore (she's average looking at best) and told me her mom was supportive of her fucking every guy she possibly could (she literally fucked 20+ guys in her FIRST 5 MONTHS OF HIGHSCHOOL)
Interesting, I wonder how many fathers would sell their daughter’s virginity for $250,000 to 1 million dollars in Minecraft.