Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ranting about random skitzo stuff

Nig nog pilled

Nig nog pilled

Living inferno
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsVaaCZuOlg&ab_channel=FYWN

What can I say, even if I didn't end up looking like a monster after my factory accident I wouldn't even get neer the mark that chads reach.
Even before my face got a hail mary of molten steel, I would've still looked average next to these people.
What can I say again, all I can do is cope, seethe and rage as much as I want and all I want yet I will do nothing about it.

Unless if a war breaks out, I am joining the military as I am literally the prefect stronghold with all the looks in hand with my strength.
For sure I await when I can burn every last islamic off the face of europe when times come for an end within a video game :feelshaha:.

It is so damn over but it is far far very far from over when warfare comes to our lands and I know well that no chad will face the tides of hatred and scorn.
Its something we have over chads is one thing, we can fight but they can't when the world is shit.

Cucked fighting for any these so called countries