Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

'Rapists are more worthy of respect than Prostitutes'

• Thread starter SoycuckGodOfReddit
  • Start date
SoycuckGodOfReddit

SoycuckGodOfReddit

the way, the truth, the light
★★★★★

Rape requires the rapist to either deceive his target or physically overpower her, a test of brain or brawn. All being a whore needs to do is find a bed and spread her legs to get pumped for a payday. Rapists are considered the worst scum by the public and Law system so it takes courage to commit rape. Whores know they hardly ever get prosecuted in most First World Countries, in some European ones prostitution is even legal, it takes little courage. Sure some whores and feminists will say they're scared a customer might get too aggressive but I think the sort of guy who would pay a whore is usually the sort of guy who hasn't got the spine to be violent. Plus whores can easily work with other whores or a pimp for protection.

Some of the bravest and most heroic men in history committed rape. The Red Army committed mass rape against the Nazi German Fräulein when they marched to Berlin, would anyone diminish those men who fought the Nazis in personal combat? Some people speculate that as many as 1% of the entire Chinese population have some genetic heritage to Genghis Khan the Conqueror because of his routine rape of those women he conquered. These are great men of history. When has a whore ever had a great impact on history? Cleopatra? Well she spread her legs for the Romans but I'd argue the fact they even were amiable to her whoring was prove they were on the decline anyway!

Rape represents masculine strength while whoring represents feminine wiles and treachery!
Rare Reddiitor W?

Common redditor edgy

PhiliBlake said:
Common redditor edgy
not particularly common, because of jannies

even .IS doesn't have as many fun threads after users like Luzifer got jannied

Last edited:
He's right, I'll never be brave or high IQ enough to rape a girl.

They will always just reject me, and I can't do anything about it. :feelsrope:

Most foids are into getting slapped around and having their holes used
*By Chad