Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rapists are more worthy of respect then foids.

Piratecel

Piratecel

pussyfree and humanrightsfree
-
A rapist needs to either decieve or overpower a women, which requires either brain or brawn (or both) meanwhile all a foid has to do is open her legs for chad. It also takes coruage since it's very risk to rape nowadays, meanwhile whores and sluttiness are encouraged. All the greatest men raped, the red army raped the nazis, and most of the chinese population have genghis khan's DNA since he raped so much. Meanwhile whores are usually looked down upon in history and are a cause of alot of the world's problems.

The next time (YOU) see a rapist, be sure to give him a nod for all the great work he does :feelsYall:

Not hard to overpower a woman. Nothing impressive about that. It takes as much courage as it does coming out as a homo fag. Genghis Khan took concubines, his wife cheated on him, just because he was great and a unifying leader and conqueror does not make every facet of his life great. Greater leaders who were chaste and didn't just ride into unpopulated lands of Siberia and claimed it as theirs. He was a barbaric uncivilized ape who was a grand leader, not a compass for moral direction.

No I don't think I will, rapists are just as bad as whores: neither of them have any will over their mundane biological hormonal functions. Rapists are just about the same as a whore tbh in the way that both are guided purely by hormones and emotions.

Not hard to overpower a woman. Nothing impressive about that. It takes as much courage as it does coming out as a homo fag. Genghis Khan took concubines, his wife cheated on him, just because he was great and a unifying leader and conqueror does not make every facet of his life great. Greater leaders who were chaste and didn't just ride into unpopulated lands of Siberia and claimed it as theirs. He was a barbaric uncivilized ape who was a grand leader, not a compass for moral direction.

No I don't think I will, rapists are just as bad as whores: neither of them have any will over their mundane biological hormonal functions. Rapists are just about the same as a whore tbh in the way that both are guided purely by hormones and emotions.

high IQ
i concede

yeah. and in modern soyciety most "rapists" are just high tier normies that had consensual sex with foids at parties but the foid a day later regreted it so she now says it was "rape". so even the traditional out of the bush rapist is pretty rare in the west

I respect rapist.

Hail Ted Bundy, THE greatest necrophiliac