Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Ratchet & Clank soundtracks are extremely underrated

It's been a long time since I listened to video game OST.

Well, it's good for ingame music, but it doesn't work outside the game in my oppinion.

I like the OG gex more

These are just 9 i kinda randomly picked up, the whole soundtrack of the trilogy is flawless fr ngl

Based take.

I don't why the game developers didn't let Ratchet smash Angela's alien cat pussy in Going Commando. Other than that one of my favorite games

Based take.

I don't why the game developers didn't let Ratchet smash Angela's alien cat pussy in Going Commando. Other than that one of my favorite games
He gets a kiss in the cheek tho. Ratchet is still a manlet compared to 6'0 Angela Cross

He gets a kiss in the cheek tho. Ratchet is still a manlet compared to 6'0 Angela Cross
Fuck that's true lol. I didn't even realize it as kid. It makes sense now brutal blackpill :feelskek:

latest

Fuck that's true lol. I didn't even realize it as kid. It makes sense now brutal blackpill :feelskek:

latest
He maybe smashed after defeating that protopet.

Just be the only male lombax available in the whole universe theory

He maybe smashed after defeating that protopet.

Just be the only male lombax available in the whole universe theory
I hope so but probably not. The game developers were so blackpilled that even they made Ratchet race mix in the next game. Because he was such a manlet he couldn't get a female of his own species.

I hope so but probably not. The game developers were so blackpilled that even they made Ratchet race mix in the next game. Because he was such a manlet he couldn't get a female of his own species.

View attachment 738617
Men, I miss playing these games so much.
I played almost all of them except Quest for booty :ahegao:, All 4 one (four nigs for one blondie) and the new recent game whose name I don't even remember.

I can only play the hd trilogy and a crack in time bc ps2 is dead and the other ps3 games are not digital and the bluray reader is dead.

Hope sony does a port someday, then maybe I would buy their useless ps5