Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rate delhi rapists

Claude

Claude

Banned
-
Convicts in Nirbhaya case to be hanged soon: Law minister | India News -  Times of India

tbh Pawan Gupta looks decent and can ascend easily

most subhuman prolly Akshav then Mukesh and Vinay

I don't get gang rapes. Why do it in a gang? That just raises the chances of you getting caught. Although it's India and people are everywhere, so I guess there aren't any lonely trails were a lone maiden could walk by, and you take her with you in the forest and threaten her and have your way with her in Minecraft.

Last edited:
Vinas Sharma looks decent, the rest are incels

4.9/10, 5.5/10, 4/10, 5.4/10.

I don't get gang rapes. Why do it in a gang? That just raises the chances of you getting caught. Although it's India and people are everywhere, so I guess there aren't any lonely trails were a lone maiden could walk by, and you take her with you in the forest and threaten her and have your way with her.
lonely is more risky

lonely is more risky
But you're the only one that could make mistakes. In a group, the others' mistakes can get you caught as well. If they catch one of them, they'll tell on you. Or if some dude leaves some evidence, you're gonna get caught too. Solo you can just take care of your own evidence in Minecraft.

Last edited:
But you're the only one that could make mistakes. In a group, the others' mistakes can get you caught as well. If they catch one of them, they'll tell on you. Or if some dude leaves some evidence, you're gonna get caught too. Solo you can just take care of your own evidence.
foids can fight back if you are lonely. three person they will be afraid and submit faster. it is a struggle when fightin 1v1

foids can fight back if you are lonely. three person they will be afraid and submit faster. it is a struggle when fightin 1v1
But if you put a knife at her neck, she won't fight or scream. Just gotta seem really psycho, like you really would cut her if she screamed and fought back in Minecraft.

Last edited:
But if you put a knife at her neck, she won't fight or scream. Just gotta seem really psycho, like you really would cut her if she screamed and fought back.
it is... just easier man. three people can think better than one.

it is... just easier man. three people can think better than one.
I am so antisocial that I'm probably wrong on this one, you are right. Still, I know that I'm a stone cold, tight-lipped bastard. Can't ever be sure about the others, one of them might get soft and squeal in Minecraft.

Aren't they all executed

Taken from Wikipedia:

While on death row, Mukesh Singh (one of the rapists) blamed Jyoti (the victim) for being raped, he stated:

"You can't clap with one hand – it takes two hands. A decent girl won't roam around at 9 o'clock at night. A girl is far more responsible for rape than a boy. Boy and girl are not equal. Housework and housekeeping is for girls, not roaming in discos and bars at night doing wrong things, wearing wrong clothes. About 20 percent of girls are good."[126]

Singh also blamed Jyoti for her death, saying "When being raped, she shouldn't fight back. She should just be silent and allow the rape. Then we’d have dropped her off after 'doing her', and only hit the boy.”

GIGABASED

Last edited:
Taken from Wikipedia:

While on death row, Mukesh Singh (one of the rapists) blamed Jyoti (the victim) for being raped, he stated:

"You can't clap with one hand – it takes two hands. A decent girl won't roam around at 9 o'clock at night. A girl is far more responsible for rape than a boy. Boy and girl are not equal. Housework and housekeeping is for girls, not roaming in discos and bars at night doing wrong things, wearing wrong clothes. About 20 percent of girls are good."[126]

Singh also blamed Jyoti for her death, saying "When being raped, she shouldn't fight back. She should just be silent and allow the rape. Then we’d have dropped her off after 'doing her', and only hit the boy.”

GIGABASED
King shit

The raped foid came to my country for treatment but died lifefuel

King shit

The raped foid came to my country for treatment but died lifefuel

She died because she didn’t take enough showERs and because the doctors who were opERating on hER detected hER bad pERsonality.