Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Rate fellow curry brocel

Curries are better of than ricecels imo because of Caucasoid skull and bone structure. It's more masculine and also body hair more manly. More chadpreets than changs
Proportionally small skull is more attractive on men. Curries have big skull.

Nah you're low iq because you're ignorant and denying this makes you emotional. so low iq and eq. I'm eternally correct
You still haven't proved yourself how you're not a retarded GrAYnigger for getting emotional over me not caring about your curry boyfriend.

You still haven't proved yourself how you're not a retarded GrAYnigger for getting emotional over me not caring about your curry boyfriend.
I have you are low iq and Ignorant because he's fully curry. You're now getting heated another sign of your emotional intelligence which is low. So low iq and eq.

I have you are low iq and Ignorant because he's fully curry. You're now getting heated another sign of your emotional intelligence which is low. So low iq and eq.
Ok I'm low-IQ. Now prove to me that you're not a fag. Spoiler alert: You can't

Ok I'm low-IQ. Now prove to me that you're not a fag. Spoiler alert: You can't
I can I just exposed you that's not what fags do. so I'm extra based. I am straight prove I'm a fâg

I can I just exposed you that's not what fags do. so I'm extra based. I am straight prove I'm a fâg
No straight man would get emotional over someone saying they don't care about his male friend, and asking guys to rate other guys to rate other men is a Looksmax.org trait, and majority of users there are fags, so I suspect that's where you came from.

No straight man would get emotional over someone saying they don't care about his male friend, and asking guys to rate other guys to rate other men is a Looksmax.org trait, and majority of users there are fags, so I suspect that's where you came from.
I'm not emotional I'm exposing and pointing your blatant lies. Everyone rates and asks to be rated, no stats to prove this. I'm straight and I just wanted to get a feedback

I'm not emotional I'm exposing and pointing your blatant lies. Everyone rates and asks to be rated, no stats to prove this. I'm straight and I just wanted to get a feedback
I didn't make any lies at all and yes you are an emotional fag, otherwise this conversation wouldn't have happened.

I didn't make any lies at all and yes you are an emotional fag, otherwise this conversation wouldn't have happened.
I'm eternally correct, I'm not emotional you are that's why you denied for so long. Low IQ compression and contradiction

I'm eternally correct, I'm not emotional you are that's why you denied for so long. Low IQ compression and contradiction
You're eternally a gay sensitive pussy.

I can't be gay and a pussy. I'm a pussy lover so I'm not gay I'm eternally an Incel
You don't like pussy, you are one, meaning you take dicks inside you. Fags are the biggest pussies alive.

OP is a curry faggot, end of story